• Shoyo- Kun •

"Please, Sir.. I need your help!" I opened the door just to see Shoyo-kun crying and rain pouring down from his orange hair.

"W..What are.. you doing here, Sho-kun?!" I gasped and pulled the younger into my house.

It's raining badly outside and this kid actually runs through the heavy rains worriedly about his boyfriend.

Isn't he overreacting? Well, who am I to judge Shoyo-kun? If I were him, I probably would have gone crazy, too.

Tobio-kun and the others left earlier this morning to the resort.

"I.. can't contact Tobio, Atsumu-san... We were just having a phone call, then all of a sudden I couldn't reach him..." he said crying nonstop.

"Hey.. Hey.. Relax..." I said trying to calm him down as I rub his back to comfort him

"Suga... help me a little... Please bring some water and towels here." I pleaded as soon as I saw Suga-san entered the living room.

Good thing, my babies are asleep already...

Though honestly, I can't go to sleep myself thinking about Omi who have an urgent conference at Osaka and was stuck there due to the bad weather and flood in the area, so we decided that it's best for him to stay at Komori's place for the night.

Omi insists of going back here in Tokyo, but I disagree since it's very dangerous to travel during a storm.

"Sir... Here are the towels.." Suga-san said and placed one on Shoyo's shoulder as he rubbed the oranged haired boy's hair with another.

I felt guilty and worried, too... It's not my assistant's obligation to join that trip. It's a favor I asked to him to have someone who can represent me so I won't disappoint Mako-san. Tobio-kun was nice enough to agree... and I think it's my fault that his boyfriend is worried.

Seeing the shivering young tangerine in the couch, I couldn't help but to blame myself.

I tried calling Tobio-kun, but Sho-kun is right. None of the calls can get through.

I tried contacting the others as well but they are out of coverage area and or phones are off.

They probably are having difficulty with network signals due to the heavy rains.

"I want to go there, Atsumu-san ... Please .. give me the address so I can drive going there..." Sho-kun begged as the towel from his head fell into the floor.

"No! That's too dangerous.. It's raining so hard."

"I can't just sit here and wait... Besides, his sister is in labor right now... He promised to be home today..." he replied whimpering

"I'll just contact Omi..." and as soon as I said it, the lights went out...

"Sir... There's power interruption. I have to check the kids." Sugawara-san said opening his phone and striding to the stairs.

I tried calling Omi but failed... Network stations are probably down, but I have to contact Omi so I can inform him of my plan.

"Pick up... Come on, Omi..."

"Oh... Pick up please Komori..."

Not one of my calls get through though and Shoyo-kun is starting to be restless and tired.

"Don't worry, Sho-kun... I'll drive you to Shizuoka, I'll just send a message to Omi, okay?"

He nodded with tears in his eyes.

I messaged Samu telling him what's happening though I know he can't read it at the moment.

"Please, Suga-san... Look after Baby Mitsuki and Baby Hoshiko for me.." I said as I entered the babies' room.

"Of course, Sir. Will it be alright if my boyfriend comes over so he can accompany me? He's a police officer from Tokyo Police Department."

"A police officer?" I asked

"I believe you met him before... Sawamura Daichi."

"Ooooh! Yes! Yes please... Thank you  Suga-san for all your help." I said as I grabbed both of his hands and tightly holds them.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?"

"Be careful, Sir..."

Sho-kun and I started our 2 1/2 hour drive to Shizuoka amidst the heavy rainfall.