• Sugawara •

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This chapter is kinda short... with 555 words excluding this part. I don't exactly know what I wrote here, but well anyways...

I really like breaking everyone's heart so sorry about the last chapter.

Enjoy this part, though ♥️

~
Omi just went down out of the car as soon as we reached home

I followed and embraced him from behind.
"Omi..I'm begging you... Please.." I pleaded

He turned around and looked me with anguish elicited on his eyes.

He slowly removed my hands away, opened the door, and went inside.

I stood there wishing that all of these things didn't happen.

I walked inside the house and gloomily make my way to the babies' room where I found Sugawara-san carrying Baby Hoshiko.

.

"Atsumu-kun.. Are you... alright??" he asked as soon as he noticed me..

"Ssshh.. It's okay, Hoshiko..." he sweetly whispered to my baby boy

I stare at them feeling empty

"Sorry, Sir... Both of them won't calm down since this morning... I have been trying all my best to-" he started.

I opened my arms and walked closer to them. I slowly held Hoshiko and Suga-san obliged to let me carry my baby.

As soon as I get a hold of Baby Star, he looked at me and smiled.

"That's good... It's a relief that he calms down in your touch... He probably miss you and Sir Sakusa-" Sugawara-san continued getting Mitsuki from the crib.

My babies seems restless.

On the mention of Omi's name, I broke down.

I slowly fell into my knees hugging Baby Star carefully not to hurt him.

"Atsumu-kun... What's wrong? Are you okay? I'll get you water... I'll be-" he said with worry on his tone.

"Suga-san... Please... Just stay... I.. I need someone...." I said panting with each word as I cry heavily.

SUGAWARA'S POV

I put Mitsuki down into the crib again and quickly knelt down beside Atsumu-kun and rubbed his back to comfort him.

What happened?

"Hey... Please, calm down.. Okay? Tell me what's wrong?" I asked again.

He just continued bawling his eyes out while hugging his baby.

I could feel the heaviness of his feelings as he lowered his head down to Hoshiko's tiny body.

"Please, Sir... What's going on?" I asked again.

Hoshiko started crying loudly at the same time as Mitsuki in the crib.

Atsumu-kun lifted his face and stared at the baby on his arms.

"Don't... cry Hoshi... Papa's fine... Don't... cry my baby..." trying to sound cool and calm but choked up a little.

Surprisingly, Hoshiko stared back with his Papa... Though Hoshiko's chocolate brown eyes are still wet, the baby chuckled and reached for Atsumu-kun's cheeks...

He's trying to calm his Papa down.

"Thank you, Hoshiko... Papa loves you." Atsumu sweetly said

After few minutes, Hoshiko fell asleep in Atsumu's arms and Mitsuki fell asleep after crying, too.

Twins.

Atsumu-kun carried Hoshiko into the crib and lowered his head.

"Are.. you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." he replied but his eyes looks tired and puffy.

He went to the couch near the crib, and lay his body down.

In an instant, Atsumu-kun fell asleep on the couch with tears escaping from his closed eyes.

I eventually felt pity for whatever reason that made this cheerful guy cry like that.

I grabbed the blanket silently laying in the corner of the room and cover Atsumu-kun up..

"Omi... Please..." he whispered into his slumber.

I sighed

What just happened between these two happy married couple?