• Yours | Mine •

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is the longest chapter in this book with 1224 words excluding the Author's Note.

I love this chapter... hope you enjoy it, too...

⚠️ I included some sensitive parts, though I'm not pretty well in writing smut, just wanted a little warning ahead ⚠️

So, ah... yeah.. Here yah go ❤️

Love you, guys ❤️❤️

~
"Omi..." I greeted my husband as he entered the living room.

I have been waiting for him all evening. It's past 11pm and he just arrived, Rintarō updates me every hour but I still keeps worrying about my Omi.

"Hey.. I.. ah..Have you eaten dinner already?" I asked turning off the TV with the remote I reached from the coffee table

I walked up to him as I stood from the couch. He stared at me stoically.

"I.. ah.. Omi..."

"Yes. I already ate... What about you, Tsumu?" he asked expressionless

"Actually... a little.. I was thinking.. that we could grab dinner together... earlier... but since it's kinda late..." I stammered badly

"Oh.. I'm a little tired... I'll just head upstairs if you don't mind..."

"No.. I don't. Go on ahead..." I said, a little dismay

He walked up to the stairs and trailed his way to our room without looking back. I just stood there and sighed.

I went to the kitchen and decided to put the foods I prepared in the fridge.

"I can do that, Sir."

I turned my head to see Suga-san walking up to me with a little smile.

"No.. It's okay. It's kinda late now, Suga-san... I know you're tired all day." I answered.

"I know... I'm just worried.." he added

"Thank you, Suga-san. I'm done with keeping the foods anyway... Good night, Suga-san" I replied a little tired myself.

"Good night, Sir." he concluded and left the kitchen

I went to our room and realized Omi is in the shower. I sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at our wedding photo silently standing at our bedside table.

"Why haven't you slept yet?" Omi said as he got out of the shower and drying his hair with a towel.

"I... Ah... I'm waiting for you, Omi.."

"Why?" he asked as he wear a white tshirt over his toned body.

I stared at him and felt a little warm in my cheeks.

He's so beautiful.

"N... Nothing.. Omi.. I just.. wanted to.. apolo-"