• TRAUMATIZED •

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THIS CHAPTER MAKES ME REALLY... REALLY... EXCITED.

WELL, I KNOW IT TOOK ME 5 DAYS BEFORE UPDATING THIS STORY.. SINCE I HAVE BEEN UPDATING "PLEASE, STAY" AND "#ILOVEYOU", TOO.

I HOPE, YOU STILL HAVE FUN READING THIS... BECAUSE I ENJOYED WRITING THIS PART...

SO... AH... WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

I GAVE YOU.. THE NEXT CHAPTER..

ENJOY~ ❤️

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!" Sakusa snapped as Engr. Kita Shinsuke showed up in front of the group right inside their house...

Sakusa quickly stood and grabbed the smaller's collar making everyone stare in disbelief and horror.

Kita remained unfazed, smiling to himself, and looking up to the taller guy pushing him. Aran wasn't quick enough to respond so he stood there for a moment, and slowly tried to push Sakusa back after grasping the sudden situation

Aran knew that his best friend is being stupid and all... But seeing Sakusa's demeanor and action right now, proves the extent of how disagreeable and unacceptable Kita has done to this group.

"I.. I'm sorry! They said... they're your fri-" Sugawara tried explaining trembling with the abrupt change in the atmosphere as the silver haired guy stood in front of everyone.

Rintarō immediately get a hold a Sakusa and pulled him away from the engineer making the ravenette curse under his breath glaring at Kita san and Rintaro one at a time.

"Kiyoomi! Calm down!" Rin tried all his best holding Sakusa but almost got shrugged away... Luckily, Daichi helped him in pulling Sakusa away from the unexpected guests.

Sugawara covered his mouth... blaming himself for the action he had taken and allowing some strangers inside the house... He stood there dumbfounded.

"What's... going... on?" Yuuki asked confused furrowing his brows looking at everyone in the room.

The kid worriedly looked at his father straining his Uncle Kiyoo and then at Osamu who is currently gritting his teeth and looked down at him since the 11- year old is sitting on the floor in between Osamu's legs.

"SUGA-SAN!" Osamu called out and the other looked at the younger twin with terror on his face and sweat trailing down his soft features.

"Please, bring Yuuki upstairs...." the gray haired twin ordered quickly as the situation is really unanticipated.

The nanny nodded and offered a hand to the youngest in the room.
"But.. Dad.. What's happeni-" Yuu protested while he balanced himself as he stood.

"YUUKI MIYA!"  Osamu shouted condemning any objection from his son.

Scared, Yuuki immediately held Suga's hand and almost clinged to the babies' nanny in fear.

Osamu has never been a strict parent, making Yuuki a little spoiled than anyone. His Dad only scolds him very often because his Papa Rin is always the one disciplining him.... so, for Osamu to make that harsh husky voice scared everything in Yuuki's system.