• Kita Shinsuke •

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This scene takes place after Kita and Aran left Hinata from the condominium building.

Just stirring up my head as I published the AkaMori (Akagi x Komori) FanFic, and update this story.

Anyways... I hope you enjoy reading this ❤️

Love you, guys.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"What's that kid... I mean colleague of yours mean about cheating on someone's husband?" Aran asked after they ordered a margarita in a bar near Kita's condominium building

Just a margarita... to stir their senses up but not to the point to get each other drank.

"Don't mind him. It's a childish play." the engineer responded without looking at the other.

"But... ruining a family isn't a child's play, Kita." the taller commented.

"I told you, don't mind him... Let's talk about you. What are you doing here in Tokyo? Don't give me that just visiting shit, Aran." the smaller lad asked raising a brow as he faced his visitor.

"Well, that's the truth. I just missed hanging out with you." the other admitted

The engineer smirked.
"Visiting your ex-boyfriend isn't something your wife approves you're full aware, right?..."

"Yeah... But she's a little less crazier these past few years." Aran chuckled and sip the last drop of margarita in his glass

"Oh yeah.. And does she know you're here visiting an ex?" Kita asked curiously.

"Hmmm... Yeah, I guess." The other answered glancing back at the engineer.

"What do you mean yah I guess? Don't you dare cheat on your wife and let me suffer for her crazy tendencies-" Kita stopped realizing what he said.

Aran's face softens.
"Did it sink in?" he asked the gray haired lad with him

"What are you implying?" Kita asked a little higher on his tone

"Don't lie to me... We've been best friends and lovers for a long time... That kid earlier.... Is it true that you drugged someone? Is it the same guy you're crazy over for the last 4 years, Architect Miya is it?" Aran asked looking at Kita intently.

"We slept together." Kita replied looking down on his glass.

"But .... Isn't he married?! So it's true then?! Why would you do that?! So you're admitting that you drugged-" Aran replied loudly staring at his companion

"Will you shut it, Aran?" the engineer snapped

"Come on... You're better than doing this shit!" Aran continued though

"Well... I hate both of them! If only you saw the disappointment look at Atsumu's husband... that's satisfying in my part..." the engineer said in a monotone manner.

"That's not like you, Kita .. That's stupid..."

"It's childish, yeah.." the gray haired nodded and looked at the bartender serving more glasses to other costumers nearby.

"Fix this." Aran said with a little disappointment on his voice.

"No. I want both of them to suffer even if nothing really happened." Kita leaned back to his chair and sighed

"Nothing happened? Then the better! Apologize and-" the taller exclaimed

"Apologize? What good will it do, Aran?!"

"Restore your dignity and earn respect, Kita... You're smarter than your resolves right now... Please... reconsider." Aran said signaling the bartender for another set of margaritas.

Thinking thoroughly, Kita knew he made a huge mistake by taking Atsumu by force. He knew he'll be in trouble knowing Lawyer Sakusa Kiyoomi... He's full aware... and hearing Aran.. makes him wonder if he can ever go back to what he have done.

He can't go back... That's for sure...

"How would you know how I feel, huh, Aran?! You have a happy life with a partner, with your kids... And me? I have nothing but myself! If my mom and dad didn't die because of my stupid brother, I'll probably-" Kita sniffed and continued...

"..only if Toki-ni isn't so stupid stooping into that level... Mom and Dad would probably be still alive right now! If only Toki... listened and disassociate with that Osaki Miya on the first place... our family won't suffer like this! He deserves to rot in jail for all I care!"

Aran slowly dried Kita's tears escaping from the smaller's eyes.

"Dammit! These are... tears of...". Kita mumbled.

"What ever the reason.. tears are still tears.. Let me... help you dry them" Aran said with a sad smile.

"When you said you'll take revenge against the Miyas for taking away your family... I thought you'll stop because of your failed attempts... But surely enough, you fell for Atsumu instead." Aran stated rubbing Kita's back to comfort the other.

"Yes. Stupid of me. Revenge won't bring Mom and Dad back... and I wouldn't want nii-san to be out of jail anytime soon...." Kita admitted lowering his head and weep.

"See? No reason for revenge. Kita... It's not too late... Never too late." Aran assured the other as they continue drinking.

Kita-san smirked at himself.

"Guess.... You're right." Kita replied as he lifted his head, and dried his tears.

"That's the Kita I know... Kind and always considerate. Cheers?" Aran gladly responded

"Yeah.... You know what Aran, you're still annoying as ever." the engineer commented but showed a small sad smile on his face.

"And you never gets tired of telling me that, Kita."

Aran knew the pain his best friend, ex-lover, has been through... The sufferings, the loneliness... And the fact that Shinsuke Kita has to battle on them all on his own.

It breaks Aran's heart...