• New Beginning •

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

Hi... This chapter contains 1,522 words... It's a lot I know.... but a lot of things happened here in this part. 😅

Here yah go! ❤️

"Oh.. Hello, Rin... I was just about to call you...-" Sakusa answered his phone as he finished taking a shower, getting ready for work.

"I was thinking if we could do anything to make the process for the RO a little faster since I don't want what happened yesterday to-" but eventually he stopped.

"There will be no need for that..." Rintarō answered sounding uneasy from the other line.

"What do you-" Sakusa intriguingly asked.

"He... Kita Shinsuke... is dead..." Rintarō replied

Sakusa gulped the lump inside his throat that he couldn't respond quickly. He slumped down into the chair in front of the desk holding his phone.

"The investigation team I sent just reported that he committed suicide and was found dead inside his condominium unit last night." Rintarō continued.

The news shakes Sakusa's morning. He doesn't even know how to feel about it nor comment anything about it. He's baffling whether he should tell his husband or let it be...

"Kiyoo-nii... It was really unexpected... I know... No one expected it to end like this... Let's just offer our prayers to him... I'll message you later." Rin said and hanged up the call

"B..Babe.." Atsumu uttered weakly as he stood beside Sakusa.

Sakusa looked at him... The taller bits his lower lip and breath heavily.

"Wh..What's wrong, Tsumu?" he asked trying to composed himself though his voice cracked a little.

"Ahm... Kita-san...." Atsumu began which startled Sakusa

Did Tsumu knew already? Sakusa asked himself. He doesn't want his husband to panic or scare him or trigger anything that may cause his attacks.

"He.. He sent me a voicemail.. right now.... I haven't open it yet... But... Ahmm . Babe... Would you mind spending few minutes listening to it? I'm a little scared about it... but I want to know.... because I have a feeling that I need to..." Atsumu explained though sounding a little afraid that his husband might freak out about it

The ravenette nodded.... It's not because he forgive the engineer for what he had done but because he feels sorry for Kita...

Both of them decided to head to the living room and sat on the couch listening to the audio.

"Atsumu... Hi. This voicemail is set to a certain schedule... so once you opened it... probably I'm... dead.

"D...Dead... What... does he mean... by saying...." Tsumu stammered as tears rolled down his cheeks and held his phone tightly as well as Sakusa's hand with his other hand