• Akiteru •

Akiteru arrived at Tokyo early the next day, he first visited his wife working at a veterinary clinic.

Hesitantly, he opened the glass door, ringing the wind chime hanging above the door frame.

Akiteru stared at it for a moment and was welcomed by an aroma he has been used to but almost been forgotten since he last visited 6 months ago.

"Welco-..... Aki? What.. What are doing here? You could have at least informed me before dropping by!" A lady with blond long hair welcomed him.

She gave him a sweet smile and embrace him tightly..

"It's been so long.... I miss you ..." she continued as they break their hug.

"Sorry for the unannounced visit, I got a new patient living here in Tokyo.. Here.. (he handed a bouquet of roses) Would it be alright for Ryu if I stay at your place?" Akiteru asked his wife as he landed a kiss on her cheek.

"Of course, why wouldn't he? I mean, you're the only one insisting on living in Chiba." She chuckled lightly

"Yeah, I guess so... I should probably go ahead, and I'll just pick you up after your work, Mrs. Tsukishima" Akiteru teased a little as he winked at her.

Saeko smiled at his husband and waved goodbye as she walked near the clinic's front door.

"I'll see you later, Mr. Tsukishima"

They laughed a little, and Akiteru stepped out of the clinic.

The simple reason Akiteru decided to live in Chiba alone is that he feels ashamed of not having a stable job since he only got patients out of recommendations from his friends in the hospitals he used to work on previously. Though he doesn't really need to work, providing services and helping others is his greatest achievement.

He arrived at Sakusa residence and was welcomed by Atsumu.

"What.. Yer early, Akiteru- san! Want to join us for breakfast?" the fake blond joyfully greeted.

"Ah.. I hope I don't trouble you..." Akiteru replied bowing his head.

"Yer not! Come in, join us!"

They are walking inside as Atsumu comfortably told the doctor some stuff about their conversation last night.

"Omi is on leave for a week like I told you last night, and when you told me to plan something about it, I talked with Omi and we decided to go for an outing on a beach with our babies, Baby Hoshiko and Baby Mitsuki..."

"That's awesome!" the doctor smiled at Atsumu..

"I invited some of our friends too like what you said... I have been busy messaging them... but I slept early last night.. I am so excited!" Atsumu continued as he opened the kitchen door

"That's good..."

"You said your wife lives here in Tokyo, right? You should invite her, and Tsukishima- kun, too." Tsumu said energetically and offered a sit to the visitor in the dining room.

Akiteru furrowed his brows a little.
"Yer brother, Kei. Well, he said I shouldn't address him by his first name because you two are different persons" Atsumu said answering how the doctor has confusion about the the name.

"He's really a pain sometimes." Akiteru said chuckling.

"Good morning, you must be Akiteru- san. I'm Sugawara Koshi, I work here. It's a pleasure to meet you." the nanny greeted as he placed a plate in the table in front of Akiteru.

Kiyoomi nodded acknowledging his presence but continued eating and Atsumu sat beside his husband.

"He hates morning" Atsumu whispered to Akiteru as he settled at the table.

They ate breakfast together.

Atsumu invited Akiteru upstairs to see Baby Hoshiko and Baby Mitsuki.

Akiteru saw how happy Atsumu's life is .... his family.... He can't assure anything but seeing how positive the environment around Atsumu is, he can say that in no time the blond will be back to himself again without fear and anxiety

Atsumu and Suga are busy attending to the babies upstairs so Akiteru takes a little time to talk to Sakusa.

"Sakusa-kun... can I have a moment? I would like to discuss some things to you as I promised you yesterday" Akiteru approached Kiyoomi as he sat on the couch in the living room.

"Alright.. I'm all ears." Sakusa replied lifting his head from the newspaper he is reading.