Lioness.

"Hey! There you are!" Ari heard a boisterous voice come up from behind the two. Her heart felt like it had been stabbed open, another boy...

"Hey, Kirishima. Bakugo is trying on a shirt right now, he should be coming out soon." Jiro replied to the friendly greeting.

"This is, Ari. We just met her here." Mina looked at the girl whose demeanor had drastically changed. She wondered what made her look so scared. Kirishima glanced at her and then upon seeing her, he looked again and held his gaze.

"Hi, Ari. I'm Kirishima." He gave her a bright, shark toothed smile and Ari almost cowered in fear. She swallowed. It's alright, all people introduced themselves this way....even boys. Even boys who looked like he did. Get it together Ari, he's probably pretty friendly.

"He-hello." She spoke softly, her words laced with fear.

"It's nice to meet you, do you go to school around here?" He asked, that sharp toothy grin not leaving his face.

"I-I'm homeschooled." She gulped.

"Oh, wow. You must be a genius then. Most home schoolers are." He placed his hands on his hips. Jiro smacked him in the stomach, that wasn't always true.

"Okay, here. Take a good look." Bakugo came up to them in the orange sweater."

"Looks good bro." Kirishima told him. Bakugo noticed the strangers stare and he scowled at her, "what are you looking at Posh Spice?!" He shouted.

Arinna jumped back, looking as if she were about to cry. Why was he so harsh worded? Paul came to her rescue and escorted her out of the store, they didn't even buy anything. "Ari, wait!" Mina, Jiro and Kirishima chased after her but by the time they left the doors, Arinna's car was already. Speeding out of the parking lot.

"That was weird." Jiro spoke up. "He just came out of nowhere."

The girls shrugged and went back into the store to finish shopping, Kirishima stared after the car. He wondered why she had to leave so abruptly, it was almost like she was being protected by that man.

Arinna sat in the backseat, looking out the window not saying a word. Paul's silence said everything, he was upset with her. She could've walked away from the situation but she chose to ignore all her instructions and stay while that blonde kid screamed at her. Tears rolled own her cheeks as the day grew a little darker, all she wanted was a friend.

She thought of what her Dad would say when they got home, would he yell at her? Send her to her room? Or worse, not say anything at all? A faint smile played upon her lips thinking back to how friendly Mina and Jiro were. That red headed guy...what was his name? Kirishima, yes that's it. Peculiar boy, he seemed so friendly and nice. He was much friendlier than the blonde kid...Bakugo right? Yes.

Her mind pondered on Kirishima, could a boy like that actually be sweet? She shook her head of the thoughts playing with the possibility. No, all boys were awful and that was that. Boys could never be trusted. Ari, even though making up her mind, couldn't stop thinking about him. His image played in her mind like a film strip.

"We are home, Arinna." He told her angrily. She rolled her eyes and abruptly left the car and burst into the front doors, startling her Dad. He approached his distressed child, "Whats the meaning of this?" He asked.

"It's nothing, Dad. I'm going to bed." She told him as she walked up the steps. Paul came in and pointed a finger at her, "Don't you dare, come back here." He scolded. Ari stood at the top of the steps, crossing her arms.

"What's going on, Paul?" He asked.

"Miss Arinna almost got into an altercation with a couple of kids at a thrift shop today."

"I told you that's not what happened!" Ari screamed.

"Ari, lower your voice." Raiotto turned to her alarmed.

"They were friendly, all of them except for that blonde kid." She played it off, of course she knew his name. She would get in more trouble if she spoke of it.

"It makes no difference, Ari. You ignored everything we taught you today." Paul reprimanded. Ari had had enough, she got down on all fours, leaping down the stairs. There staring down at Paul was an angry lioness with odd eyes. "Arinna Rae, control yourself this instant!" Raiotto shouted. She looked over at her father and roared in retaliation. Her anger subsided when she saw who had come to visit, she hopped off of Paul to happily rub up against the visitors legs.

"Hello there, Arinna." The man knelt down to see her lioness face. His bright blue eyes staring back at her, permanent grin upon his lips.

It was her Uncle Toshi! He hasn't visited in a while, what was he doing here?

"Ari," Raiotto spoke, breaking the happy reunion. "Meet us in the dining room for dinner...in your real form." He told her. "And say sorry to Paul."

Ari gave a huffed scoff and shook her head.

She nudged the frightened Paul back up onto his feet, nuzzling his hand.

"Control your anger, Arinna." He looked down at her.

She bat at his ankle with her paw.

"Quit it, go upstairs, make yourself presentable for your uncle."

She rolled her eyes and climbed up the steps to her room where she morphed back to herself. The events of the day left her tired and lazy, she merely put on some sweats and a t shirt to dinner and her thick brown hair was gathered up into a messy bun. The three of them sat down to a dinner of juicy salmon, rice and carrots. Paul had taken his dinner in his room to leave the three of them alone to eat. Arinna looked at both of them as they ate, it was rare to see her uncle Toshi. Most of the time, he arrived with news of some sort.