Red Riot.

Ari's group met up with each other while Eri was placed in her position for the rescue. The villain group were placed in the same area where Eri was to concoct a plan for their battle with the heroes.

"Okay, we have about ten minutes to make a plan." Uraraka spoke. "I think kirishima and Shoto should be the first two to go into their territory."

"Why?" Shoto asked a little confused. "Wouldn't it be easier if one of us was a scout and the others held back?" He asked.

"I'll do that." Ari interrupted. "I am part cat, I can be sneaky."

"But you're a big cat, wouldn't you be spotted?" Uraraka replied. "And you're new, are you sure you want to jump in right away?" She asked.

Ari, feeling a little insulted by her question, opened her mouth to say something but another voice spoke up for her, "Have you seen her this morning? She's mad strong. Why not let her go?" Kirishima saved her from feeling inadequate for the job.

"What happens if she gets caught?" Ochaco crossed her arms.

"I'll go with her as back up." He offered. "You need Shoto anyways if they find your location too."

"I don't need any protection." She said defensively.

"So can Ari." He gave Ochaco a smirk. "I'll accompany her so you can win the training." He and Ari left the other two, heading to Eri's location.

"What did I do for her to act like that?" she asked him.

"She's very competitive. She usually acts like that but lately shes been on fire, she must think you're a threat." He said.

"I just got here, how could I be a threat?"

"There's only a handful of girls in this class. All of them want to be the best which means, they have to stand out to be noticed by agencies."

"That's vey cut throat if you ask me." She replied, brushing her hair from her shoulders.

"Welcome to UA." He smiled at her naivety. "What will be your hero name?" He asked her curiously. She glanced at him, smiling at the ground.

"I was just thinking, Ari. It's simple enough." She shrugged. "What about you?" She tilted her head, interested.

"Red Riot." He witnessed her face, she looked alarmed, almost flabbergasted. She paused in her steps, Red Riot? That couldn't be a coincidence. She didn't expect the name to astonish her so much but it did. The reality of it being a positive reaction or negative, she didn't know. "Red Riot?"

"Yeah, after my favorite hero. Crimson Riot."

Ari now felt like a brick was dropped onto her chest, did he know who she was? Was this just a ploy to get close to her father? What was going on? This wasn't happening...she couldn't let it happen again. She shut the doors on her emotions that wanted to flood her whole being. She wanted to run, fight and hide all at the same time.

"Ari, are you okay?" He placed a hand on her shoulder, she snapped out of it and quickly pulled away. There it was again, that guarded demeanor anytime he got close but this time it was stronger. A noise was heard from up above them and she shifted to her lioness form.

"It begins." Kirishima followed Ari, who seemed to know where to go. Her cat like hearing led them up onto some scaffolding on the side of an old building. She looked around, smelling the air, hoping to get some kind of hint to where the little girl was.

"GEEET OUT OOOF HEEERE!" Bakugo screamed, propelling himself towards them out of no where. He launched into Ari, kicking her in the stomach. What the?! He hits like a jet! She thought, getting up from her collision. Kirishima came running towards him, fighting him so she could find Eri. "Go, Ari." He said before she leapt and bounded towards the girls scent. Shoto and Uraraka came in behind her, catching up to the action.

"It was so nice of you to give us a signal." Uraraka snapped. Ari could only make a noise of disgust as she ran away from her presence to get to the child. Sato and Mina came out to fight. Ari  jumped over the two, continuing her sprint, leaving Uraraka and Shoto to fight the others.

She had a goal, if she was to stand out of the handful of girls then she was to show them what she was capable of. She planned on making herself stand out. She stopped, skidding a bit on the roof of the building to see Eri and Kaminari looking out for anyone coming. She kept low to the floor, sneaking her way up to the top floor where they were. Kaminari spotted her but before he could use his quirk, she swatted him away like a fly. Eri looked a bit frightened by her presence, it was to be expected, she never met her yet.

Ari made a few cute noises to coax Eri towards her, enough to gain her trust. Her face lit up and giggled, Ari nudged her hand so she could pet her nose.

"You're so soft." She smiled. Arinna lowered her head so she could climb on but not before someone had something to say about it.

"DIE, KITTY CAT!" Bakugo landed in front of the two, Arinna stood in front of Eri, protecting her, teeth glistening. She growled, trying to think of how to get out of the situation without scaring the little one. Eri, without warning, jumped upon her back, "Let's go." She told her. She could see, Kirishima and the others coming up from behind Bakugo so she took her chance and leapt to the other building. Her massive paws slid upon the concrete of the roof as she landed. Her paws stung ferociously, she had to work on jumping from high places.

"Go, Lion. You have to get back to your territory to win." Eri spoke up, gripping her fur tighter this time. Arinna nodded and made her way down the several floors and out into the open, running for her life. Eri looked up, seeing Bakugo flying after them.

"Hurry, Baku is coming!" She shouted over the wind.

She decided to make things a bit more interesting, she leaped up jumping over a few obstacles to confuse the angry classmate. She hid for a moment, huffing hard breaths as she saw the hero territory just a few yards away. She heard Bakugo say some colorful words, Eri covered Ari's ears from the profanity. She took a chance, bolting from the hiding place and reaching the territory.

"You did it." Eri hugged the dark brown lion's neck.

"Hero team wins!" All Might shouted happily. "Good job, Ari!"