You're Allowed to Say No.

Kirishima and Bakugo walked the steps to the dormitories, Bakugo's phone dinged and he stopped in his tracks, immediately looking away from the horrid image that was sent to him. Ejiro noticed that he wasn't following him anymore and looked back at his friend, "What's the matter?"

"Go to your girlfriend, she needs you right now."

"But-"

"GO!" Bakugo walked back down the steps to find Paul again. Kirishima rushed to his room but she wasn't there and so he hurried to her dorm room where the three girls were huddled together. "What happened?" He asked. 

"Look at your messages, its all over the school." Mina told him. Ari couldn't even look at him, she felt so violated. Ejiro looked over at her, knowing full well what the message was going to contain, it was about her. "Ari," He knelt down to meet her eyes. "Do you want me to see it?" He asked. Ari merely his her face from the shame she felt, this was too much for her to bear. All she wanted was to be left alone!

"I would say no..."

"You can tell me no, Ari." He told her gently. "I won't look, all you have to do id tell me what's in the message." He took her hand sweetly but she pulled away slowly, feeling dirty all over again. "You're allowed to say no to me, Ari. I want you to know that."

She forced herself to look at him, her very spirit denying the thoughts in her head that told her to keep him away from her touch, vision...everything. Those red eyes...those big, red eyes of his gleamed with a love she had never seen before from a boy, he truly cared for her. "No." She let out a trembling whisper. 

"Okay." Kirishima handed Jiro his phone, "Delete the message for me?"

"Gladly." She replied as she opened his phone to delete the image. Ari looked up at the girls, "But one of you save it!" She said, an urgency in her voice. 

"Why?" Mina asked. "Its so terrible to look at-"

"As evidence. Anything that's sent to you, save it, please. We need all the evidence we can get." She told them. Mina nodded and agreed to saving everything for her. Jiro and Mina left the room so that her and Ejiro had privacy, he sat at the edge of her bed. 

"Can you tell me what was in the message?" He asked. 

"It was a photo of me...naked." She sighed sadly. "Isaiah must have taken photos when I was passed out." This was news to her, she never knew that he had such photos of her. Kirishima's stomach churned and he gagged audibly, "I'm sorry..." He clutched his stomach. "This guy...he's seriously made me sick." He shook his head, angry tears threatening to escape his eyes. 

"How do you think I feel?" She sat up. "I just want to disappear."

"I'm so sorry, Ari. This is all my fault..." 

"What do you mean?" She asked him. Kirishima didn't want to cause her any more harm than had already been done but she deserved to know the truth since this problem surrounded her, "Isaiah came to the the campus today, that's why everyone was a buzz."

"What? Where was Paul?"

"He didn't know how he got past the gate and the security systems, Ari..." He trailed off. "I might be in big trouble."

"Tell me what happened."

"He said something to me...I couldn't help it..." He clenched his fists, recalling the incident. "I beat him bloody, Ari." He held his face in his hands. "I couldn't stop. I didn't even feel anything when I did it. All I could think about was you and how you've come so far and I just wanted to protect you from him since he's hurt you in the most worst possible way and continues to-" He stopped his worried rambling when he felt Ari embrace him. He sighed and felt a warmth come over him, he was so afraid that he had angered her. He felt her take his arm and she wrote something, "I LOVE YOU."

Kirishima let out a trembling sigh, "I love you too." He squeezed her hand. "I love you so much."

Ari, despite the dire situation she was in, smiled seeing his awestruck face. All she saw was him at that moment and he could never hurt her. She lifted herself up and kissed his lips, he kissed back with a feverish need. She let him touch her, the feeling of her skin in his passionate state felt like silk. He loved everything about her, especially how strong she was in the face of such turmoil, he adored her spirit. 

Ari traced her fingertips down his back, snaking them up his shirt as he came up for air from kissing her so wildly, "I'm sorry-"

"Shh...This is allowed." Her mismatched eyes shined with the same love mirrored in his crimson irises. "You can tell me no anytime-"

"I know." She kissed his cheek. "I know, I trust you."

It was a strange and beautiful feeling as he leaned in, kissing her even deeper as her back met the soft bed. The situation they were in now vanished, not realizing the conflict made them stronger together. Ari's fingers slid behind his jawline as she cupped his face as they continued to make out, the room getting hotter and hotter by the minute. Ejiro's hands stayed on either side of her, still wary of touching her even though he had permission. It was only when Ari disconnected their kissing that she took his hands and placed them where she wanted them. He looked down at her endearingly and leaned in to kiss her again, his lips teasing hers. She pushed on his chest, letting him know she wanted to be let up and he took her up in his arms, her head on his chest. They both tried to silence their labored breathing but it was no use, Ari out of no where started giggling happily as he looked down at her joyous face. He joined her, laughing together as they held each other close.