Dangerous.

Mina and Momo went shopping after their hard day of working out, Mina had been wanting to go to a new store that had opened up and brought Momo with her since she was just as enthusiastic about wanting to shop there. 

"Ooh look at these shoes, they look so cute!" Momo came up to her and showed them off. 

Mina looked at the price tag and her eyes went big, "No wonder, They're Loius Vuitton." She rolled her eyes and smiled at her good friend. "They're 400$ are you sure you want to spend that much?"

"They're Louis Vuittons." Momo shrugged. "I'm going to go and try the clothes I picked out, I'll be back."

"Okay."

Momo left Mina and waited for the fitting room attendant, "Hello, there." Momo looked up to see a tall blonde guy looking down at her. She blushed seeing how close he was and stepped back, he was ruggedly handsome and his green eyes shimmered. 

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" She asked. 

"I don't think so. I'd remember that pretty face." He smiled. "Where do you go to school?" He stepped towards her. Momo was starting to get a little uncomfortable. 

"I just go to a regular boring school."

"Oh, come on." He leaned in. "You can tell me."

"Isekai Academy." She lied, trying to get him from being so close to her. The blonde laid a hand on her shoulder and rubbed it slightly. "A hero in training. You must look badass in your hero costume." Momo didn't know what to do, she tried activating her quirk but...what the hell?! 

She swatted his hand away from her shoulder and took a step back, "You better keep your hands to yourself."

"Or what, cutie? You going to fight me?" His eyes turned white and Momo was frozen in place, she couldn't move. Was this his quirk? His hands wandered down her back and almost reached her behind when he felt a stinging sensation on his face. 

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" Mina shouted. She had thrown acid at his face, his skin already starting to break down before he wiped it off and jumped back in surprise. He looked at the pink girl who had attacked him. "Okay, she's got a friend. Don't I know you?"

"No bitch, you don't and you don't know her either so get your filthy hands off her!" Her hands were dripping with acid, ready to spray him again. Momo was still under the control of his quirk, she even tried to speak but to no avail. Mina came to her side and sheilded her from him. "Get away from us or I will scream. You will turn my friend back to normal too." She demanded. 

"You're friends with Arinna aren't you?" He asked, remembering her from the other day at the music store. "You know, my favorite color is pink."

Mina made a face of disgust and put her hand up in front of her, the acid still dripping from her fingetips. "That acid I threw at you will make you blister and leave scars, I'll make sure this time it eats away your ugly ass face if you try anything else."

The blonde stepped back with a smug smile on his face to hide the fact that he was clearly threatened by her. "Tell, Arinna I said hi." At the mention of her friend's name she screamed at the top of her lungs, attracting everyone's attention at the store. Momo was released from his quirk and The two girls rushed away as security came to the boy to ask questions. Mina would've stayed for the police but the look on Momo's face gave her the instincts to leave immediately. 

Momo didn't say a word as Mina protectively walked with her back to the school and into the dormitory. The students in the common area noticed quickly that there was something deeply wrong. 

"Whats happened?" Shoto asked, kneeling down next to Momo. 

"Where's Bakugo?" Mina asked.

"Whose calling me?" He grumbled but then stopped upon seeing Momo's tear streaked face, the similar expression he had seen on Arinna. He knelt down in front of her, making sure not to touch her. "Where were you two and what did he look like?"

Shoto looked at the three of them clulessly and the other boys soon flocked to the distressed classmate, "What's going on?" Iida asked. 

"Will everyone shut up for a second and give YaMomo her space?!" Mina shouted. Once the questions were silenced she spoke for her friend. "We were out shopping-"

"Where?" Bakugo asked, fuming on the inside. 

"Little Sun Boutique. It just opened."

"Go on." He took mental note and let her continue to speak. "Momo went to try on some clothes when that one blonde guy who Ari knows came up to her. I came to join her when I saw him touching her and she looked horrifyed."

"Did he do anything else, Momo? I know you're upset but this is important." The words Bakugo spoke were the gentlest he had ever spoken and it shocked everyone in the room including her, his tone changed. Momo took a breath and met his eyes, "He came up to me and asked me where I went to school and stuff. Then he got closer and I..." She tried blocking out the emotion to get everything out. "I froze, his quirk froze me and then he started touching me, even before then I couldn't activate my quirk fast enough-"

"Whoa." Bakugo sat back. "Oh, my God. Momo, I am so sorry that happened."

"What the hell, Bakugo? She was just-"

"I don't mean the incident, I mean her quirk not working. Its happened before." He told Mina before she could bite hishead off. Iida pushed up his glasses and nodded, "He's right, its a spontaneous absence of quirk ability under extreme feelings of fear and stress. No one can explain it." Iida told everyone. 

Mina's head was spinning, she just wanted to comfort her friend and get to the bottom of this matter, "Bakugo, who was that guy, I know you know."

He looked at her with a sober face, "All you need to know is that is dangerous." He looked up at all the guys surrounding Momo. "I'm going out there to find him, anyone else coming with me?"