They needed to Know.

Kirishima and Ari had arrived back at the dormitories just before the boys left, Kirishima looked around and noticed the presence in the room, "What happened?"

"Isaiah happened." Bakugo approached him and whispered into his ear. "We have to stop this from happening again."

"Again?" He looked at Mina and Momo who were sitting down on the couch together. Ari walked ober to them and sat with them. "What did he do?" She asked. 

"He was touching her all over and she couldn't move." Mina said angrily. "Whose Isaiah? How do you know him? Why did he go after Momo?"

"Mina, please-" Kirishima tried to halt the questions. 

"Ejiro, its okay. They need to know." She stood and looked at all the girls in the room. "Will the ladies please come with me to my dorm room? We can talk there."

The girls followed her into her room and once everyone was settled she looked at each othf them in the eyes before speaking, "Isaiah was my ex boyfriend. I knew him through a mutual friend of my father's and the reason he did this is because he's been taught that whatever he does has no consequences since his family is rich and can get him out of any type of criminal charge."

"Criminal charge?" Mina looked up at her. "What was the charge."

"Kidnapping, battery and...rape." Ari looked down at her hands to keep from looking at the girls whose mouths dropped in shock. Momo looked up at her and started crying, "He raped you?"

Ari simply nodded her head and the girls in the room gasped, "Why didn't you tel us sooner, Ari? This could've been avoided." Uraraka spoke up. 

"Talking about something like that isn't something you'd bring up at the dinner table, Ochako." Jiro corrected. 

"I didn't know he would be back in town, he was living out of the country by the time I enrolled here." She told them all. "I am so sorry, Momo."

"Arinna." She shook her head. She wanted so much to say something to her, she felt as if she had no room to feel the way she did compared to what Ari had gone through. She hugged Ari tightly and cried in her shoulder. "I should've spoken up. This could've been avoided." Ari hugged her friend back. 

"Don't blame yourself, Ari. If you didn't speak up like you did just now, it could've gotten worse." Jiro reassured her friend. Mina paced back and forth, still angry at the situation. "Okay look, in order for this to not happen again we need to set some rules when we all go out." She spoke over them all. 

"Mina is right," Toru interjected. "We have to set some ground rules so this doesn't escalate."

"We never go out alone, rule number one. If we do have to go out, we take another girl or one of the guys with us." Uraraka spoke up. 

"Stay in highly populated places so we don't get cornered." Tsu added. "They can lose us in a crowd."

"Weapons." Mina huffed. "A knife or a tazor will work. Fuck pepper spray and brass knuckles. This won't ever happen again." She shook her head. 

"Mina, It's going to be okay-" Uraraka was interrupted by the pink girl. 

"It's not okay, I went to help my friend and I couldn't she was paused. She couldn't move."

"We won't let it happen again." Ari spoke up. "All we need to do is to stick together this time."

Back in the common area, The boys sat down and they all looked at Kirishinma for answers. He stood in the middle of the room and looked at each of them, "Ari has an ex boyfriend who we suspect has been stalking her and trying to harass her." He said it in the simplest way possible, he wasn't sure if Ari wanted him to give them the wholr truth. "He has come back to Tokyo to terrorize her and since Momo has been harassed too...it seems as if he does this because he can."

"You mean to tell us that this guy disrespects women that much?" Iida asked. 

"I think it's more than that. He victimizes women because he knows that he won't get punished for it. The last time he had been reprimanded, nothing came of it and he was let off."

"Let off?" Kaminari looked at him. "Did he get charged with something?"

The boys were all in an uproar now, "Charged? What has he done?" Iida asked. 

"Is he dangerous? What has he done to Arinna?" Shoto asked. 

The questions came shooting at Kirishima and he quickly got confused on which question he should answer first. "SHUT UP!" Bakugo shouted over them. "Listen, all you guys need to know is that Isaiah is dangerous, never mind the charges against him. Ari and Momo have gone through enough and I don't think they need to be questioned in this matter. You're going to have to trust us." 

The room silenced and the rest of the boys nodded, Kirishima continued. 

"Thank you, Bakugo." He looked at everyone. "We have to protect the girls in our class. This is important. If you see one of them leaving alone, then please offer to accompany them. As long as that bastard is on the loose, none of the girls are safe."

"Okay." Tokoyami spoke up. "Where was this guy when he touched Yaoyorozu?"

"That new shopping place on the corner." Kirishima replied. 

"I think we should at least scope the place out to make sure that he isn't lurking around." Iida added. Bakugo nodded and stood. 

"I agree, anyone coming just follow me." He walked out with Iida, Tokoyami, Sato and Shoto all leaving the dorms to find Isaiah. The rest stayed in case the girls needed a chaperone. Kirishima sat down, massaging his temples. Why did this guy have to show up now?

"Eji." Ari's gentle voice carried in the air like a feather. She sat down next to him and looked at his stressed face, "You nd the boys talked?"

"Yeah." He replied, looking at her. "I didn't say anything about...you know."

"Thank you." She leaned down to kiss him. "I told the girls just to protect them. They needed to know."