Lion Sounds.

The rest of the class came to congratulate her, Eri hugging her tight. All Might came to disperse the crowd, "Okay, okay. We're not done yet. Get set up for the next one." He told them all. Once Ari placed a paw over her face, no she couldn't. At least not yet. All might knew that signal, she was kind of stuck in her lioness form. "I see." He rubbed his face in mild frustration. "Go back to the dorms as discreetly as you can. I'll meet you there when I'm done."

She gave him a nod and walked off, Kirishima ran up to her but All Might stopped him, "young Kirishima, you seem to be in a hurry."

"Where is Arinna going?" He asked.

"It's just a little drawback, she'll be fine in a minute." He told him.

He stared after her, wanting to know what he did to deserve the look she gave him earlier. He only wanted to be her friend, "All Might?" He asked.

"What is it?"

"Is everything okay with Arinna? Sometimes I feel like she doesn't want to be around anyone." He told him honestly. All Might sighed, he didn't expect to face the curiosity of the students so soon.

"She's new. It will take her a little time to adjust to everything here. I'm sure you can talk to her soon." He led the boy away from he exit and continued with his class.

Aizawa was busy flipping through the papers, double checking the grades when he heard a groaning noise coming down the hallway. It became increasingly annoying and he came out into the hallway to see what it was, he spotted Ari coming down the hallway moaning sadly.

"what is with that racket?" He asked, kneeling down in front of the big cat. He could see just by looking at her face she was upset about something. " what's going on Arinna?"

In Ari's lion form, she could not talk, sometimes she counted that is a blessing but today all she wanted was to be human again. Aizawa only knew a little bit of Arinna's quirk, he was never really informed about her drawback. It took him a minute to put two and two together, "Ari are you stuck in your lion form for a little bit?" He asked.

She nodded and growled irritated.

" I get it now." Aizawa for the first time in a very long time tried not to laugh at her situation. The fact she was roaming the hallways making a horrendous moaning noise being so upset made him want to let out a little chuckle. One doesn't see that every day. " you know, I'm a cat person. I never knew lions could moo like that."

She let out a groan in protest and moved her head around, a little annoyed. This wasn't amusing to her. " let me guess this happens when you're angry, right?" He asked.

Ari Let out a sigh and plopped on the floor dramatically, eliciting a little laugh from her Sensei. 

" I will take that as a yes."

She let out a huff, rolling over so her back was to him. She hated this, her drawback sucked. Her quirk seemed to have a mind of its own and only worked properly when she was in the right mindset. If she was scared, she couldn't access it but when she was pissed, she stayed this way for a while. 

"What do you usually do when you end up like this, Ari?" He asked her, getting her to look back at him, rolling her eyes. "Oh, I see. So you're just stuck like this for how long?" Aizawa had enough cats to understand their body language, Arinna was no different. She let out a noise, shaking her head.

"You can't speak, can you?"

Oh yeah, now you get it! I thought I would have to jump through hoops or do a song and dance for you to understand. She circled him, groaning on. Shota placed his face in his hands to keep her from seeing him laugh at her predicament. How silly she looked making all those noises, she moved like she was talking like a human but all he could hear was ridiculous cooes.

Are you laughing at me? She growled out. Am I some sort of amusement? She bobbed her head around, angrily. He shook his head, holding in his laughter for her sake. It was rare when someone made Aizawa laugh, let alone smile and hearing her growl, chuff and moan was simply hilarious.

Hey, I'm talking to you! She knocked him over with her head and he landed on his side as he started to laugh. "Listen, I'm sorry. you sound so silly, it sounds like your talking but all I hear is...Ohhhaaarrrrgg!" He laughed out.

Ari gave up trying to communicate and plopped back down next to Aizawa who sat up to look at the mighty but pitiful looking creature, he reached out to touch her head, not knowing what kind of reaction he would get from her. Ari just let it happen, she didn't mind her lion form getting pet. When she was in this form, she felt things differently and was a little braver letting all types of people come in contact with her. It was more of Boys her age she had problems with.

Her Sensei pet her ear sweetly trying to calm her down. She whined, placing a paw over her face, wanting to disappear. "You'll be okay, Ari." He told her. "This is okay, Right?" He asked her to make sure. Arinna gave him a slight nod, in this form she was just a big fluffy cat and only felt cat like sensations. Feeling his hand was soothing, she was able to let anyone get close. That's one thing she loved about her quirk, it was like a shield that protected her from all the problems her human form was linked to.