Wake Up.

The news rocked Kirishima to his core and he took a deep breath, This was his sister's boss' son? They talked for a little while longer but he ended up falling asleep during the text conversation. He cuddled up to Ari as he fell into a deep sleep. The next morning, Ari woke him up, shaking him lightly. 

"Eji. Wake up." She spoke softly to him. He only groaned and rolled over, clutching the blankets to his chest. Ari crossed her arms and shook her head, "Were you up all night?" She asked. 

"Nah..." He said before lightly snoring. 

"Get up." She said sternly. 

"No, its the weekend. Come cuddle with me." He told her.

"Get up or I will make you." She threatened. 

"Ha!" He laughed. "I'd like to see you try.-" Ejiro was cut off by his own laughter as Ari's hands tickled his stomach relentlessly. "Ahh! nohoho! Stop!" He laughed out. 

"Then wake up!" she said sitting up to look at his face that now matched the color of his hair. 

"That was evil." He whined. 

"You are usually the one who is up before me. Whats up?" She asked. Kirishima's eyes shot open, reminded of the conversation he had with his sister. "I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" She asked. 

"My sister. She works for Isaiah's father."

"What?" Ari let him up to let him tell the story. "How did this happen?

"Well, my sister works at a hero agency, she's a receptionist. I texted her because I missed her and I thought talking to her would help...and it did."

"Do you think that she could help us since she is so close to Isaiah and his father?"

"I could ask but I don't know." He shook his head. "Usually when things aren't her business she stays out of it."

"I understand. I wouldn't hurt to ask right?" She asked. 

"No it wont hurt but...I don't know what will come from  it."

"Thats okay. I don't expect anything. I would like to meet her some time." Ari told him. The words brightened his day, the two most favorite people in his life, meeting? What an amazing idea. "I'll text her later on today and see if she wants to come over and visit."

"Cool." She plopped down on the bed and covered up with his soft blankets. Kirishima was taken by surprise and looked down at her, "Hey now. I thought you wanted to be awake."

"Nah, I just did that so you could share the covers."

"Oh, that's it!" He came in after her and lifted the covers to get warm too, grabbing her by the waist and nuzzling his face into her neck. Ari held his arms closer to to her, wanting to vanish into his embrace. "Can we stay like this all day?" She asked. 

"I wish we could but I think all our friends would miss us."

"Yeah. You're right." She thought of her Ex and shivered. "I want to go out with Mina and 
Jiro but I'm so afraid that I will bump into him again." 

"I will be with you at all times." He hugged her closer. "No one will take me from you, we are now attatched to each other." He chuckled. 

"Okay. Promise?" She asked. 

"That is an easy promise." He kissed her cheek. 

The two of them stayed in Ejiro's room for a while before they joined everyone else in the common area. A few of the girls had gone out with a couple of boys from class to protect them, besides them, the rest of the class was accounted for. Mina and Jiro were sitting with Bakugo on the couch and they looked up to see them come in. "Nice to see that sleepy head and sleeping beauty finally woke up." Jiro joked. 

"What time is it?" Ejiro asked. 

"Its one in the afternoon." Mina replied. 

"What were you two doing in there for that long?" Bakugo asked, wanting to mess ith his red headed friend. Kirishima stammered for a second and the girls laughed at his behavior. "We just slept." Ari put a hand on her boyfriend's shoulder to keep him from looking any more silly. 

"With each other." Bakugo coughed. 

"Very mature, granade boi." Ari poked a bit of fun at him and Bakugo couldn't help but snicker. 

"What are you guys doing?" Kirishima asked. 

"We're just hanging out. There's not much to do here since we are all kind of on lock down."

"I'm sorry you all have to-" Ari went to apologize but Mina came up to her with a hug. 

"Don't be sorry. We are fine being here, we want you safe most of all."

"Thank you."

Bakugo stood up and came up to the three, "So, now that they are up, lets all get something to eat. I'm starving." He told them, grabbing his jacket. Ari rolled her eyes at the little trick they pulled, they were waiting for them to wake up so they could all hang out...it was kinda cute that they all considered eachother as a whole and without all of them together, it wasn't the same. 

"Bakugo chose the place this time." Jiro said as they all left the dormitories. 

Paul had spotted Ari about to leave the gate and he stopped her, "Where are you going?" He asked her. Ari sighed, of course he would be employed by the school to keep an eye on her. 

"Out with my friends."

"Send me your location when you get there, okay?" 

"Of course, I know the drill."

"I'm just trying to look out for you, Ari."

"I know. Thanks, Paul. No worries though, I trust these guys."

Paul looked over to see the group of friends all joking around with eachother. Paul was proud of her that she had finally met some friends that she could trust. She had been alone for way too long and it was nice to see her open up to them the way she did. 

"Have fun, okay?" he smiled at her. 

"Thanks Paul." She gave the older man a hug before leaving with her friends.