Boyfriend?

Aizawa looked between the two boys and then at Ari who sighed a bit irritated, why does her father have to get involved, "Its Crimson Riot. That's my Dad."

Bakugo seemed to take it well by reacting positively, "Damn, He is a badass! That's so cool."

Kirishima on the other hand sat silently without a word, why did she keep that a secret? Ari looked over at him and sat next to him so they could talk privately, "I'm sorry I kept it a secret. It was for my safety."

"I know. I just can't believe it." He smiled at her softly. "Were you going to tell me at all?"

"Yeah, I just didn't know if I could since my Dad and Uncle Toshi and the rest of the school told me not to." She shrugged. Kirishima didn't know what to feel, one hand he knew why she kept it a secret, the other..."You know, I remember reading an article about how Crimson Riot's daughter had been...well, they called it a kidnapping. I knew about you all along but I didn't know it would be you." He chuckled to himself. "Thats pretty cool." He smiled that sharp toothed grin she had grown to adore, "Its nice to meet you, officially."

"You're not mad?" She asked. 

"Mad? No. Shocked, I think shocked is the right word."

"A good shocked?" She teased. 

"Oh, yes." He laughed. Arinna hugged him happily. Aizawa came up to the two of them and exchanged glances with them before saying anything, "Why don't you just make him your boyfriend already and get it over with." He said bluntly before he left the roof. Ari's face went deep red upon hearing their own sensei talk to them in such a forward way. She hid her face from the dashing red headed boy next to her and he laughed a little, "What's the matter, Ari?" He taunted. 

"Nooo...." She said behind her hands. "Just let me disappear."

"Never!" He took her in his arms and kissed her face over and over, causing a rendiotion of giggles to pour out of her mouth. "Quit it." She giggled out. Ejiro stopped to see her face even more red now, she sat there composing herself for a moment, "I'm guessing you're expecting me to ask you."

"Nope." He smiled at her. Ari looked over at him in surprise. "That's your choice, Ari." He took a stray hair from her face. "And if you want to, then...you'll ask me when you're ready."

Arinna didn't say a word, what a deeply respectful guy. She shook her head and looked down at her nervously knotted knuckles. "I think you already know that I like you. I think you're strong and stunning. You make me laugh with all the cute things you do. I would be over the moon to be your guy." He shrugged. "But that is up to you, if you're not ready, I will wait."

"Thank you, Ejiro." She scooted next to him closely, "Give me your arm." She opened her hands and he laid out his arm for her, a little confused. She started to trace her finger along his arm and he pulled away giggling, "That tickles!" 

"Come on, give it back." She chuckled. He brought it back to her, this time expecting the sensation, "I-L-I-K-E..." He smiled brightly at her. "You like me too?" 

"Yeah." She looked down at his arm again and continued writing. 

B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D?  She wrote. Kirishima blushed upon figuring out the word and looked at her sweetly, "Are you asking me?" Ari nodded and his face lit up with pure joy, "Yeah, I would love that." He hugged her securely in his arms. She started purring uncontrollably and he looked down at her and gasped, "Cute noises!" He kissed her cheek. "I love your purr."

"Okay...I'm going to go." Bakugo spoke up, both of them not realizing he was still around. "I was hoping this cutezy shit wouldn't last long but...ech!" He shuddered. "Bye." He left the roof and Kirishima looked at Ari a bit embarrassed and she burst out laughing. 

"Did you know he was still up here?" He asked. 

"No!" She shook her head. 

"God, Come here!" He took her up in his arms just to hold her longer, he would stay up on the roof with her forever. "Can I kiss you?" He asked. 

Ari gave him a playful smile and pretended to think, "Where?" She asked. 

"Where?" He chuckled. "What do you mean where?" he laughed at the silly question. 

"Where are you planning on kissing me, huh?"

"You're being a playful kitty cat." He rolled his eyes. "Your lips, cutie."

"hmm...I guess so." She smiled. Kirishima leaned down and kissed her lips sweetly. The feeling gave them both a rush of excitement and they soon melted into each other's touch as well. She ran her fingers through his hair and his eyes rolled back, feeling her nails rake over his scalp. The kiss was broken and she looked up at him, "So, how was it?" She asked teasingly.

"Pfft!" He tried not to laugh. She was enjoying the look on his face, "What do you mean? It was delightful." Arinna smiled and laid her head upon his chest, so strong and warm. "What do you think your Dad will say, when he finds out about us?" He asked. "I look up to the guy but I am also really scared of getting my ass kicked by that guy."

"I'll handle that, okay?" She cupped his face. "There's no need to worry about him."

"Okay." He nodded

Ari suddenly morphed into her lioness form and started to prance around like a kitten, "Okay, I see..." He smiled. "Is it play time?"

Ari chuffed and crouched down, her tail in the air as she growled gleefully. "Alright, bring it." He pounded his fists together and hardened his body for impact as she pounced on him, his back hitting the floor beneath him. "I think you won that round, kitty cat." He ruffled her soft mane and she nuzzled his face like crazy, her purring filling his ears.