Immobilized.

She didn't actually think that she would get here, holding a cute boy's hand. Holding a cute boy's hand who made her feel safe. It was almost unreal, she felt like singing. Well, maybe not singing...

"What's that noise?" Kirishima asked looking over at her. 

"What noise?" She heard it the minute she spoke. 

"Are you...purring?" (okay I know that lons don't purr...at least I don't think they do but this was too cute not to put in)

"Uhh!" She covered her mouth to keep the happy noises from escaping her throat. "No."

He laughed, taking her hands away from her face to hear the soothing sound, "Now that, is adorable." He smiled. 

"It is?" She blushed, her throat still purring away. she hadn't done this in years, she almost forgot that she was able to do something like this. Ejiro nodded, "A girl who is a ferocious lion who roars and could rip out someones throat, also purrs? yeah that's adorable."

She giggled, seeing him come closer to her, ther noses almost touching, "There you two are." They both broke away from each other, looking away when they heard All Might's voice bellow down the hallway. "Come on slow pokes! you have a challenge to win."

They followed their sensei to the arena where everyone else waited, all eyes fell upon the pair whose cheeks were pink. Mina and Jiro squealed in the background, too happy for their friends to contain themselves. 

"Teamwork." All Might clapped his hands. "Thats what the lesson is about today." His eyes landed on his neice. "Since Ari and Kirishima were late, it seems only fair to pair them up." He grinned seeing how embarrassed Ari became. The rest of you get to pick your own teams of two and I'll explain later after all of that is finished."

The class picked their partners and All Might spoek up once again, "Today you will be facing off with another team. Both teams will fight with quirks in hand to hand combat. The battle can be two on two, one on one, tag team or however you choose. the first team to tap out loses."

"Shit." Ari muttered under her breath. Kirishima put an arm around her. 

"It will be okay." He assured her. His touch...it was so...addicting. She didn't even mind it now. 

"Kirishima and Ari will be facing off with Uraraka and Bakugo." All Might announced as he carried on with the groups. Bakugo locked eyes on her again, he was determined to defeat her. Ari rolled her eyes and morphed into her lion form. Kirishima looked down, whispering into her ear, "Let's take care of Bakugo first, he will be a challenge and Uraraka can't defend herself on her own that well yet." Ari nodded and growled at Bakugo whose hands were already sparking with fury. 

The only problem with fighting Bakugo so close up, was that he could ignite her fur. She had to be faster than him to keep from getting burned. Both Ari and Ejiro decided to tag team since his quirk had a time limit. Their opposing team would face them head on, it sounded unfair but battles out there on the field were never fair. All Might started the timer and Kirishima started to fight both of them for a minute. Ari paced back and forth, itching for her turn to attack them, Uraraka already started to look tired but she was a strong willed student, she would go past her imit each time. 

Bakugo didn't seem to mind the fight, from Ari's point of view, he loved to fight. He didn't seem to lose any energy as the two boyd fought, Kirishima was right he would be the biggest challenge. Ejiro tagged Ari and she leapt into action, first concentrating on Uraraka who couldn't block her paws. She glanced behind her, seeing Bakugo hurling himself towards her but she kicjed him away with her himd legs before he could get to close. Fighting Bakugo head to head would be annoying if Uraraka was there as well, trying to take her down so she made sure to exhaust her until she could hardly move. She turned to Bakugo who stood there, trying to cirlce her. 

Ari followed the motion, circling each other waiting for the first move. She could easily bite down on him and he would be traumatized for life but...this was training, of course there was an ettiquite. She growled deeply in her throat, "Here kitty kitty!" He taunted.

She rolled her eyes and took a step forwards, seeing he took a step back. Was he afraid, or was he acting? He fake lunged at her, making her jump from the sudden fake attack. He was playing with her. She did the same to see what he would do and he ignited his hands in defense. She now knew what he was planning on doing and it was exactly what she feared. 

"Make a move, I'm going to toast you either way. You'll be waling out of here a hairless cat!" He threatened. She glsnced at Uraraka who still didn't tap out, she knew tht if she did her team would lose. Kirishima waited anxiously on the sidelines, hoping she would have an idea on how to attack them both. She had no other choice, she lunged at him as he threw a blast at her. 

She missed her landing, skidding on the floor with her small maine on fire, she used her paws to snuff it out as she went for him again, this time ducking down to swat at his legs, making him fall to the floor. The class seemed to like seeing him fall on his ass and giggled. He looked up at Ari, whose head was bowed and eyes focused on him. He went to get up but Ari was too fast for him, pinning him down on the floor, her odd eyes staring down at him. 

"Get off of me, Lion King!" He shouted. Both of her paws pinned his hands to the floor, he was immobilized.