Splash War.

"So, where is this place that Bakugo wants to eat at?" Ari asked the others. 

"Its up here." He replied as they all followed him to a food truck that was selling burritos. Mina, Jiro and Kirishima all started laughing at his choice in food. "You would pick a food truck." Jiro giggled.

"I wanted to try it, okay? Jeez, so sorry I don't have refined taste like you all." he growled.

"Just like Bakugo to find the greasiest food." Ejiro said. 

"Shut up and get your food, I'll pay." He told them all. 

They all got what they wanted and left the truck, Jiro picked the place to eat and they all headed to the beach and sat down on a picnic table. "Nice view, Jiro." Mina thanked her. 

"You're welcome. I don't think we have seen the sunset together on the beach."

"Its like three in the afternoon, dumbass." Bakugo said. 

"Your point, asshole?" Jiro countered. "We can hang out here until sunset, its not like we have anything to do except homework." 

Bakugo took an angry bite of his burrito and silenced for now. Ari leaned against Kirishima sweetly as they all talked with each other and cracked jokes. He placed a loving touch upon the small of her back, sending shivers up her spine that he could feel. He snickered at the reaction, it was amazing how she responded to his touch. She put her hand upon his leg as they all chatted, not even realizing the blush Eji had upon his cheeks as she did so. 

The sun soon started to cast its golden glow upon the sky and the girls ventured out onto the beach with the two guys keeping an eye on them as they had fun in the sand. 

"So, when is the next session with you and Ari?" Kirishima asked. "You know, trauma training?"

"Monday at five in the morning, before class starts. Aizawa will be there too."

"What do you have planned?" He asked. 

"I con't tell you that." Bakugo shook his head. "No hard feelings, Shitty Hair, but I need her to be completely offguard. I don't need you telling her what's in store."

"Just promise me that you won't hurt her."

"You know me better than that, Dude. I may be a dick, but I'm not going to abuse her."

"Thank you."

They watched as the girls started to rush away from the tide, racing the water to the shore before they got wet. Ejiro smiled at Ari who seemed to have a permanent smile upon her face now. He loved seeing her so ahppy, she deserved all the happiness he could give her and much more. 

The boys walked towards them as the sun started to set to watch them more closely. Ari ran up, taking Ejiro's hand and running into the water with him following behind her. The cold hit him like a ton of bricks when the water made contact with his skin, "Holy!" He shivered. "You girls are nuts!" He told them all. The girls initiated a splash war with him in protest. 

Bakugo sat in the sand, watching them all act foolishly, "Come on, Bakugo!" Mina shouted from the water. 

"Hell no, you must be insane!" He shouted back.

"Come on! You can't protect us from over there!" Ari called to him. 

"Its okay girls," Jiro winked at them all. "Bakugo is just a coward!" She shouted loud enough for him to hear and he jumped up, running into the water to get to Jiro who splashed him in the face when he got close enough. 

"HAHA!" Kirishima burst out laughing when he saw that his spiky hair had flattened by the cold water. Bakugo easily dunked him underwater for laughing at him amd he came up shivering. Jiro splashed him again ans he started a war with her while the others looked on. 

"Is...is there something going on between them?" Ari asked. 

Mina shushed her and smiled at her, of course there was. Kirishima chuckled at the news as they all watched as Jiro somehow got him under water. She started swimming towards them before he could come up but she was taken by the ankle and pulled towards him. She was dunked in return before they all left he water. 

The other three tried keeping their giggles at bay, seeing Bakugo walk back to the school like a wet and angry lion whose main had been deflated. 

"Shut up, Nerds!" He shouted. They quieted each other but they couldn't stop. By the time they reached the doors, Bakugo opened the door, letting Jiro go in but slamming the door on the others who could only giggle at the sight of the two liking each other. 

"They would make a badass couple." Mina told the other two. "Jiro doesn't take any shit from any one. They're more alike than you think." Mina walked inside to warm up and Ejiro and Ari were left alone, "Did you have fun, Silly Girl?" He asked. 

"Mhm." She nodded, leaning into him for his body heat. 

"Sorry we couldn't meet my sister, Iro. I didn't think we would be gone this long."

"Its okay. We can see her some other time. Let's get inside, I'm freezing."

"Me too." 

They both changed in their rooms, Kirishima pulled on a red hoodie and some sweats. Ari put on a large balck sweater and a pair of her favorite sweat pants. She knocked on his door, seeing his smiling face as he opened it. "Miss me already?" He asked. 

"Maybe." She looked up at him with flirty eyes. He leaned in and kissed her sweetly on the lips, making her blush pink. 

"It still amazes me how much you love the way I touch you."

"I can't help it." She hugged him close. "I've been starved of this for too long." She buried her face in his chest. He kissed the top of her head and let her in.