Kisses.

The morning came and Kirishima woke up to Ari in his arms. Thats right, he held her as she cried herself to sleep. He looked down at her peaceful face, such a nice change from the saddened expression she wore last night. He didn't even remember falling asleep with her, both of them were so emotional, they must have been exhausted to the point they passed out. 

Ari stirred and nuzzled into his chest sweetly and he smiled down at her, loving how comfortable she was with him. The fact that she chose him of all people to share her experience with, he felt so honored. He tangled his hand into her chesnut hair as she slept upon his chest. He didn't want to wake her up but they had class today and he needed her to go back to her room to get ready, "Ari, sweetie." He gently shook her shoulder, seeing her eyes open and shine in the morning sunlight, "Good morning sleepy head." 

"Morning." She squeezed his torso tight. 

"We have to get up, we have class in a few minutes." He told her. 

"Can't we stay here? This is the most comfortable I've been in so long."

"Aww." He held her tighter. "I wish we could but Aizawa will be wondering where we are at."

"Okay." She got up, her warmth going with her. Kirishima shivered a little when he felt the cold air replacing her. "Thank you for being there for me last night."

"Any time, kitty cat." He sat up and opened his door to check the hallway. "The coast is clear." He looked back at her. She nodded and checked the hallway too before looking up at him and placing a cute kiss on his chin. He looked down at her, his face matching his hair, before he could say anything she ran off into the hallway and into her room to get ready. 

Ejiro finally came to from the sweet kiss she gave him and smiled so wide that his cheeks hurt, she kissed him! He felt a lightness surround his body as he gathered his clothes and headed to his bathroom, taking a shower before class. He stepped out when he was finished, spraying some body spray and getting dressed. He came out of the bathroom feeling fresh and brand new. 

"Good morning, Shitty hair." Bakugo insulted him as he came from the hallway. 

"Morning, bro." He smiled. Bakugo made a face, what the hell was wrong with him? 

"Whatever you just caught, stay away I don't want it." Bakugo took his tea mug from the counter and left him as Kirishima made some toast. Shoto came out and saw the big smile plastered upon Kirishima's face. "Morning, Ejiro."

"Morning, Todoroki." His two slices of toast popped out of the toaster and he grabbed a bottle of orange juice. 

"You seem to be excessively happy today."

"Yeah." He looked over at the red and white haired boy. "Why? is it odd?"

"No, just different. Everything going okay with Ari?" He asked him. 

"Good. She and I are good friends now."

"Thats good. I am happy for you both." Shoto grabbed his breakfast and took a seat at the counter before Kirishima saw Ari come out of the hallway. He beamed upon seeing her cute brown hair tied up in a high ponytail, "Hey, Ari." 

She looked over at him and she grinned, "Hey Ejiro." She came up to him. Kirishima offered her his other slice of toast and her face lit up, "For me? Thank you."

"You're welcome, you want something to drink. I think there's an apple juice left." He checked the fridge and handed it to her. She felt so spoiled by the small gesture and she gratefully took the bottle of apple juice and nibbled on her toast that Ejiro so thoughtfully gave her. 

"Hero training once again. I wonder what All Might has in store for us this time." Kirishima massaged his temples, mentally preparing for the lesson that was to come. 

"It will be okay." Ari placed a hand upon his back, the feeling giving him chills. "You will do great whatever he has planned." She smiled. Ejiro opened his eyes from thinking too hard and felt peace once he saw her sweet face. She was comforting him...what a beautiful and yet odd display of affection. Ari was the one that needed comforting but here she was, giving the affection back to him. Her little action made him smile and blush slightly, "You are a sweetheart."

"I am?"

"Yes." He placed his hand under her chin, his thumb caressing it, why did he have to do that? His touch could make her feel as if she were soaring through the air.  "That's my favorite thing about you." Ari looked down at the floor, hiding her flattered expression but Ejiro wouldn't let her avert her eyes. "Don't ever change, Ari." He whispered to her. her lips curved upwards and her cheeks were pink as she nodded. "Okay."

"Walk to class with me?" He asked. 

"Yes." She took his hand and left the dormitories with him. The day was sunny and the sky was a bright blue, like a robin's egg. "Are you nervous about All Might's training today?" Kirishima asked. 

"Well, I don't think so."

"That's right, he's your uncle. You must have been trained before with him right?"

"Actually, no." She replied. "I am learning just like every one else here." Her hand left his and she wrapped both arms around his arm closest to her. Kirishima couldn't help but feel like he could take on any villain when she clutched his arm. She felt safe near him, him. The gratefulness he had bubbling up in his stomach traveled to his throat in a chuckle. He never felt this special to any one, to any girl for that matter and he loved the feeling. 

"That kiss..." He mentioned. Ari looked up at him, feeling a little scared of what he would say. 

"What about it?" She asked. 

Kirishima leaned down, his heart pounding against his chest as his thought urged him to do it. He closed his eyes and with all the courage he had, planted a gentle kiss upon her cheek. 

"I just wanted to return the...kindness."