You'll regret this.

***Trigger Warning, mentions of rape and violence***

The three girls shopped around the store with out a worry while Bakugo and Kirishima kept an eye on the guy on the stage. Looking at the guy made Kirishima sick, who the hell does he think he is?

Mina and Jiro didn't know anything, they only knew the face of the man before them was someone that Ari didn't want to see. "Do you want to go, Ari? We can if its too much for you." Jiro asked. 

"No, I'm fine. I'm not letting that asshole ruin my night." She told them both. 

Isaiah finished his set and hopped of the stage and mingled with the crowd, all the while the boys staring at him, making sure he didn't go near her. Bakugo stepped towards the abuser and Kirishima had to lay a hand on his shoulder to keep him from doing anything stupid. Isaiah spotte the two and approached them, "Hello, Gents. How did you like the show?" He asked. 

"It was trash." Bakugo growled, crossing his arms. 

"Not my style of music to be honest." Kirishima replied. 

Isaiah seemed to smugly brush off the negative comments and focus his attention on thr red headed boy, "You're friends with Ari right?"

"Don't mention her name." Kirishima demanded. His voice sounding lower and more athoritative than expected. The blonde only smiled and shook his head. 

"I am assuming she told you about the little...incident." 

"How the fuck could you do something like that? who the fuck do you think you are?" Kirishima exploded. Bakugo turned to his friend to make eye contact with him, "Go and be with Ari. I have this." He whispered. 

Isaiah watched the red head leave to be with Ari and the girls while Bakugo and Isaiah had a stare off for a minute, "Its all a lie you know. She accused me of rape." He told Bakugo. 

The new information made him sick to his stomach and felt awful and out of place to even hear the words coming out of his mouth. He didn't want to know that, then again he didn't expect it to be that bad. "Let me guess, you're going to say that she wanted it and now regrets losing her virginity to one of the BackStreet Boys rejects?" 

"Very funny. Who the hell are you and that other guy anyways? You do realize that girl is crazy."

"I'm sure that's what all the rapists say." Bakugo growled. "Let me make this abundantly clear, if we end up bumping into you again we will suspect that it isn't an accident and once that happens, you will regret the day you victimized her."

"Oh please-" He rolled his eyes and Bakugo grabbed a hold of the collar of his ugly golf sweater and pinned him up against the wall. His hand sparked and held it up to the boy's face. "If we see you again, you will be defaced so badly your mother will not even recognize you. If we even hear you utter her name again, your tongue will be ripped out and it may just be replaced by a certain something you chose to hurt her with!" He threw the boy into a stand of CDs, toppling them over. "What do you think you're doing?!" The owner came to Bakugo and looked at the display. 

"What are you doing?!" Bakugo looked at his friends who were now thankfully leaving the store and whispered in the owner's ear, making the man's eyes bug out of his head. "GET OUT!" He told Isaiah. "Get you and your disgusting friends out of here now!"

Isaiah stood up and glared at Bakugo, "You'll regret this."

"Ooh I'm so scared! Remember what I promised Dumbass!" He barked. Isaiah and his band left and Bakugo followed behind to make sure they left and were out of sight. He came back to his friends who were standing across the street from the store, Ari looking concerned and a little scared. "Is everyone okay?" He asked them all, not wanting to single her out. 

"We are okay. Thanks Bakugo." Kirishima replied thankfully, hugging the shoulders of a shaking Ari. He looked down at the brunette and gave her a knowing look, "You okay?"

"Yeah." she nodded. 

"Okay, Its almost past cerfew. We should leave." He led the group back to the dormitories, everyone walked in silence. Ari walked with the girls and the boys walked behind them to watch over them, "Bro, I'm sorry." Bakugo spoke up. Kirishima looked at his good friend and didn't understand, "What are you sorry for?"

"That bastard told me what he did to her. I'm sorry it wan't my place." His face and demenour changed, an apologetic look upon his face. 

"What did he say?" He asked. 

"He told me that he was accused of the act. He didn't admit to it of course but I could see it in that guy's face." He gritted his teeth. "He said that she was crazy."

Ejiro fumed, crazy? what the hell?! Ari was probably the kindest and most sane girl he had ever met and she was the one that was crazy? He obviously didn't believe it. He shook his head and started walking at an fast angry pace, "If I ever see him again-"

"He will regret it. I warned him."

"...Thank you, Bakugo. I'm glad you came with us."

"I kind of feel bad for giving her a hard time." He confessed. 

"Its okay."

"If there is anything you guys need...let me know."

"I'm not used to nice Bakugo. Its weird." Ejiro chuckled. 

"Yeah, well...this situation doesn't require my attitude."

"I appreciate it man." 

The level of maturity that Bakugo showed that night told Kirishima that he could trust him with the situation at hand. He knew he had his moments but this one was probably the most moving out of all the others that he had seen in his friend. He counted himself lucky to see each of them for it wasn't a recurring thing for Bakugo to be nice.