Movies.

Kirishima smiled at her, "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. I think you understand more than you think you do." 

"I guess talking about it made sense." He scratched the back of his neck. "Still don't know what happened to the main character yet."

"You're not supposed to." She replied. "Be patient."

"Okay." He stood up and stretched. "Ready to go to the movies with us?"

"Yeah, what are we about to go see?" She asked. 

"We haven't decided yet, maybe the Bob's Burger's movie." He shrugged. Ari giggled and stood up too, "Let me go and get a sweater, I'll be right back."

He nodded and waited with Jiro and Mina who were sitting on the couch. "Hey, Eji." Mina sat up, looking at him. "Sit next to her at the movies."

"Who? Ari?" He asked. Mina rolled her eyes and Jiro sighed. 

"Of course, Ari. Who did you think I was talking about?" She asked. 

"What if she...Doesn't like me?"

"Then, she has no idea what the fuck she is missing." Jiro interjected. "You never know unless you try." She suggested. "Take a chance, bro."

Kirishima sat there in thought, would she even accept him? It was bad enough that she has a problem with touch, what could he do to let her know that he cared about her? She came out in a fluffy white sweater and they all left to make their movie. They walked down the sidewalk, stopping at a shop. 

"Hey, I got my back pack purse, let's get some snacks and sneak it in." Jiro held up her bag and they shopped for a second. Kirishima looked through the isles and spotted Ari picking out a bottle of tea and a small bag of dark chocolate. "Hey." He came up to her. 

"Hey," She smiled. "What did you get?" She asked. 

"Oh, I got some chips and a soda." He showed her. "I'll buy yours too." He offered. 

"You don't have to do that-"

"Nonsense, its no problem." He took her snacks and went up to the counter, paying the clerk. 

"Thanks, Ejiro." She looked up at him with a smile. "You really didn't have to."

"I wanted to, and you're welcome." He smiled his white smile. 

"Hey, lets go. We're going to miss the six o' clock showing. Mina reminded them and they left the shop, filling Jiro's bag. They finally made it to the theater and Kirishima payed for Ari's ticket too. Ari felt a bit awkward since he was paying for everything, she wasn't broke. She appreciated it though and she let him be a gentleman. Just like Jiro and Mina planned, they sat the two together while the other girls sat on the outside. The movie started playing and Ari had no idea what the movie was about, she leaned in to whisper in Kiri's ear, "I'm sorry, I don't think I know whats happening."

Ejiro looked a bit surprised, she didn't know about the show? "Well, Its about a family that owns a burger joint and each one of them have to work in it, even the kids. Every episode is alla bout some sort of crazy situation, its pretty funny."

"Oh, okay. I think I understand a little more now. I don't think I have ever seen the show."

"You're kidding." He smiled in shock. "Its such a popular show. I'm sorry, If I knew that we would've picked something else to watch."

"Oh, don't worry. I'll just have to catch up on the show after the movie." She whispered back. 

"Maybe you and I could watch it together?" He asked, feeling like he had just walked the plank. Ari chuckled and nodded. She thought it was a great idea. He sat back, feeling like he had just finished a battle all on his own. His smile didn't leave his face, she wanted to spend time with him. Him! of all people, him! He felt so lucky. 

When the movie ended the four of them left the thaeter laughing and talking about how funny the movie was. "My favorite part was when he just started caressing the burger buns!" Jiro giggled. "Yeah same, never gets old." Kirishima laughed out. 

"Ari?" The voice she heard made her pause in her place, almost frozen. No. In that moment, she did something, she did something that she didn't expect to do. With the dark fog of fear looming over her she reached into the darkness to grasp Kirishima's hand tightly. Ejiro's face fell and whipped his head towards her, noticing a blonde guy standing in front of her. The way she stood, she was rigid and stiff, her eyes large and she looked like she wasn't even breathing. 

"Who are you?" Kirishima asked the man, gently pulling Ari towards him to make her feel safe. Mina and Jiro looked at the guy and then at Ari, knowing full well she didn't want to be anywhere near this stranger. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm an old friend of Arinna's. Our Dad's used to work together." He gave them all a charming smile, sticking his hand out for a proper hand shake. Kirishima reached for his hand but what Ari whispered under her breath made him pale, "IT." His hand fell to his side. 

With that, Kirishima gave the other girls a look and they were off. Mina and Jiro wondered what was the matter with her as they hastily walked the streets back to UA. Ari was in a daze, the flashbacks of the very man came flooding back to her and she just stared. Her hand never left his, he couldn't deny that he liked the feeling but he knew the reason was much more grave. 

The girls behind them didn't say a word, they knew by the look on Kirishima's face that they had to get her out of there. They didn't stop until they reached the school, "Mina, Jiro. Take Ari inside. I want to make sure that he isn't lurking around." 

"Okay." with out question, Mina and the other two obeyed him as he checked around, hoping he didn't follow them back. What a terrified face she had when he came out of no where, question is, What did IT do?