Flames in the Blood.

The next day, The two love birds woke up to a commotion in the common area. Ejiro shot up and hurried to the door, "What is it?" Ari asked, rubbing her eyes sleepily. 

"I don't know yet, pebble." He told her. He cracked the door to listen to what was going on. 

"Why is he here? What is happening? Who is that guy with him?" Uraraka asked the other girls worriedly. 

"He shouldn't be on school premises." Iida spoke angrily. 

"He's not welcome here!" Bakugo yelled and Kirishima heard his footsteps down the hallway. He caught the gaze of his best friend and gave him a look, it was exactly what Kirishinma worried it was. Ejiro threw a shirt on and looked at his dear girlfriend, "Stay here, I'll send Mina and Jiro in for you, okay?"

"What's going on?"

"I'm about to go and find out but I need you to stay here." 

"Okay." He kissed her forehead ans left with Bakugo, the common area was all in an uproar, seeing the familiar blonde walk the school grounds as if he owned it. Kirishima's anger enflamed his chest and he stormed out of the building and marched over to Isaiah who merely gave the red head a smug look, "What the hell are you doing here?!" Kirishima shouted in his face. 

"Hey now. No need to be so hostile."

The class watched on as they both exchanged words, Bakugo looked at Mina and Jiro, "Go and keep Ari safe, okay?" He ordered. The girls didn't even protest, they went straight to find her. 

"Cut the shit! What do you want?"

"I just wanted to know if she accused you of rape yet." The guy shrugged. Kirishima jumped on the blonde boy and started punching him repeatedly in the face, "You have a death wish, don't you?!" 

Bakugo saw the fight and ran out the doors to get to his friend, the rage Ejiro felt feuled his fists to keep going, the blind rahe felt like flames that invaded his blood. He didn't stop until he felt someone's hands grab him and throw him off Isaiah. He looked up to see Paul, her bodyguard looking down at him in disappointment. Bakugo appeared behind the older male and looked over at Isaiah who was covered in blood and smiling like a cheshire cat. Part of Bakugo felt victory when he saw his face all mangled but the other knew they were all in deep shit. 

"You will be hearing from my lawyers." Isaiah stood and left the courtyard. 

Paul looked over at the red headed boy who stood up from the grass, "What the hell did you do?!" He screamed. 

"He-" Ejiro tried to explain but he was cut off by the man continuing to scream. 

"His father is one of the most powerful men in Tokyo! Didn't your teachers and I tell you to leave it to us?!"

"It sure looks like you're doing a fine ass job!" He screamed back. "He came right in here without a problem! How did he even get past the security system?!" Paul's face paled a little, he was right, how did he even get past the gate? "Yeah, now you see why I beat his ass." He fumed. 

Bakugo stepped in between the men and tried to diffuse the situation, "Look, apparently you're not doing your job, maybe you should listen to what we have to say instead of thinking of us as just kids." He told Paul. The older man shook his head. 

"I was here, making it look like I actually work here-"

"And in the mean time, he came in and spoke to me."

"What did he say-"

"This whole thing with him being here was just a fear tactic, he wanted to see if we would do anything." Bakugo interrupted. 

"What did he say to you, Kirishmia?" Paul asked. 

"He asked me if she accused me of...rape yet." Ejiro swallowed down thw awful taste of the words that he spoke. He hated repeating them. 

Paul sighed and nodded, "He deserved that, then."

"Question is, what do we do now? He's going to be coming after us with a subpoena or some sort of court order." Bakugo informed them. Kirishima pulled out his phone and called a number, walking away from the two for a minute. The men waited for him to come back.

"Hey Bro!" Iro said with a smile in her voice. 

"Hey sis, is there any way you can come and see me tonight? Its an emergency."

"I'll come now, what's the matter."

"Iro, don't come now. Don't leave work."

"But you need help-"

"Stay at work, come to me after your shift is over, okay? I don't want your boss thinking that there is something amiss."

Iro sat back down on her seat, "Bro, what did you do?"

"I'll tell you everything when you get here."

"Okay. Be safe, bro. watch yourself."

"Always." He hung up and met with the other two men, "I have someone who might help us with this situattion."

Back at the dormitories, Mina and Jiro hung out with Ari in her room, "So how long have you and Eji been spending the night together?" Mina asked. 

"I don't know." Ari blushed. She was still worried about what was going on with Kirishima and the others, the girls were distracting her quite well though. 

"Oh, come on! give us the juicy details!"

"Ew!" Jiro piped up in protest. "I don't need to know what they do in his bedroom."

Ari giggled at the two and shook her head, "We don't do anything. we just keep each other company."

Mina's excited shoulders dropped, "Fair enough." She picked up her phone and started to scroll. She gasped when she had gotten a text and Ari looked over at her, "Whats the matter?"

"Uh..nothing! Just some celeb drama!" She tried to lie but it wasn't working.

Jiro looked down at her phone and saw the message too and her eyes widened. Ari looked between them and picked up her phone to investigate. 

"No!" Mina tried snatching the phone from her but Ari looked at her messages and saw the photo. Ari threw her phone as if it were a snake and brought her knees to her chest. 

"Oh, Ari." Mina and Jiro came over to hug her, this situation just got so much worse.