Dont Stop

During the little run he made to get to his friends and Ari trailing behind, her hand slipped from his grasp. She couldn't take it anymore...she wasn't comfortable yet, not yet.

"Hey, it's Ari!" Jiro jumped up to hug her sweetly. "You got her to come with us. Good job Ejiro bro."

"Excellent job, how are you Ari sweetie?" Mina replied, giving her a second hug. Ari was fine with the girls hugging her and being sweet, it was the boys she had the problem with.

"You're welcome, ladies. Let's go and paint the town red." He said in a rather silly smug voice. Jiro and Mina took an arm on either side of Kirishima. Mina locked arms with Ari as they skipped down the sidewalk together laughing and being ridiculous.

Ejiro stole a glance at Arinna as they made their way towards the yogurt shop, she looked so happy now. What was it that made her so scared before? It wasn't to be mistaken, he saw the look on her face when he took her hand, she looked as if he had cut it off. It was such a morbid expression but now she seemed as sweet and lighthearted as ever.

Ari looked at the other two girls who seemed to be enthralled by the boy they were hanging onto as they skipped the streets. They treated him like an equal, a best friend. Mina and Jiro loved Kirishima and at times hung out with him more than they did with Bakugo. They saw him as a big brother (all you KiriMina ships, quiet down LOL.) who came to their rescue when things in their life got complicated. Ejiro Kirishima was a trusted friend and they treated him as such. Deep down, Ari longed to trust someone like that again.

"We are here!" Kirishima yelled from the hype building up inside him. Arinna jumped at the sudden loud noise coming from his mouth. Mina, who still hand her arm around hers felt the jolt of fear and glanced at her. "Use your inside voice Eji. This one isn't used to our silly antics yet." She laid a comforting hand upon her arm.

"We are outside, though." He laughed.

"In a minute you'll be inside, silly. Come on." She pulled him inside and the rest of them followed into the shop. There were multiple yogurt nozzles on the walls, it looked like there were hundreds to choose from. Each one took a cup, Ari looked at the sizes for a second and settled on the large one, she loved frozen yogurt after all. There were so many flavors to choose from, lemonade, key lime pie, strawberry. It was a paradise, "I wonder if we can mix the yogurts." Kiri wondered. "Yo, are we allowed to put multiple yogurts in our cups?" He asked the cashier.

"Yeah, just don't make a mess." The cashier replied.

"We won't, I promise." He came back over to Ariwho decided on the peach flavored yogurt. "Mmm. The peach looks nice." He said. "Smells good too." He smiled.

"...it's my favorite fruit." Ari spoke up, hoping her reply would get him to not be so close to her.

"Really? Mine, I like the dragonfruit. People say it tastes bland, I disagree." There it was again, that nervousness. Ari gave him a kind smile and he chuckled shyly, scratching the back of his neck. He left her to her business to take a breather, looking for a flavor to choose. he decided on raspberry, strawberry and pineapple. Jiro picked a deep purple yogurt that had blackberry and blueberry in it. Mina settled on one flavor, watermelon. Ari put a little bit of mint on top of her peach flavored yogurt.

They made their topping choices, paid the cashier, Ejiro giving him a tip in his jar before they left the shop, savoring the flavors they had. "Okay, where to? Last spot was the old bridge, where are we headed now, Jiro?" He asked her.

Ari was caught for a loop, where were they going? Mina must have seen her confused expression and came over to her, "I think we need to explain the whole tradition to Ari here." She told the others. Jiro and Kiri stopped in their tracks.

"Oh, well see...Jiro here once made a statement when we went out to eat one night."

"I said, eating food this good should be enjoyed with a perfect view." Jiro chimed in.

"Then she took us to this old water tower, we climbed up and ate our food there. You could see all of Tokyo from there."

"So now, whenever we get food....or whenever we all feel like it, we find a high place to sit and watch the city from above. It feels pretty awesome." Kirishima finished the story. Ari giggled at their silly antics, what a romantic way to see life.

Did they always decide to do things like this on a whim? She didn't know if they were crazy or brilliant. Either way, she gave them all a smile, "That's a beautiful way to eat. I'm in."

Jiro looked up the destination on her phone, "Okay listen. This place is a little far away and our yogurts might melt but I don't think we will regret this." She showed the image to Ejiro on her phone and his face lit up.

"Yes, let's go."

They all walked a ways from town, Ari was starting to get a little nervous. How far was this place? She started to regret her trust in them when they started to walk into a patch of woods. No...it was too dark, how would she be able to get home...

Arinna raced down away from the house, she didn't know where she was or if there was anything in her way, all she needed to do was run. She couldn't even see the trees around her, all she knew was that she couldn't stop. She has to keep going, she couldn't return to that house! She panted, fright pulsing through her veins, feeling her feet mow over stones, thorns, sharp sticks, anything!

"Get back here you crazy eyed bitch!" A man's voice screamed out into the cold stillness of the woods. Oh God no, he knew she had vanished. Her feet moved faster, stumbling over something she didn't take the time to look back at. She pushed herself up and kept running.

Dont stop until you see the city lights...Don't stop...don't stop...