IT is back in Town.

Ari woke up seeing Ejiro slumped over the kitchen counter. "Eji?" She sat next to him and rubbed his back to wake him. He slowly lifted himself to see her beautiful eyes shining at him, "Morning Kitty Cat." He said still half asleep. Ari blushed red at the silly nick name, she shook it off since she was too concerned with his groggy state, "Morning, Pebble." She giggled to herslef. 

"Ohhoo!" Kirishima covered his mouth. "I get a nickname?"

"Yeah, I might as well since you gave me one just now." She laughed seeing his face light up. 

"What nick name?" He asked. 

"Oh my god..." She facepalmed. "You called me Kitty cat just now."

Kirishima looked at her with half lidded eyes, "Meow!" He giggled. 

Bakugo came in, seeing the two and then noticed how tired Kirishima was, "Didn't get enough sleep, dumbass?" He asked. Ari looked between them and understood now, "Ohh. Does he usually act like this when he is tired?"

"Don't ask me stupid questions, Lion King." Baku looked a little concerned at Ejiro. "But yeah, he acts like a damn fool when he doesn't get enough sleep. What happened?"

"Well-"

"Kitty Cat puked and I had to clean it up." Kirishima rested his head on the counter again and Ari looked mortifyed. Bakugo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Fine don't make any sense, Shitty Hair." He walked off, Ari was thankful that he didn't understand. She slung his arm over her shoulder and tried to walk him to class but he just fell over onto the floor. He was too heavy for her. She sighed hard and knew what she had to do...

The halls were in a commotion when they noticed something bizarre coming their way, Ari kept her head down, She couldn't believe she was doing this. She walked the halls in her lioness form with Ejiro on her back, carrying him to class. Some of the students giggled seeing the crazy sight, Ari just gave a groan as she entered the class who looked at the specticle a bit confused. Aizawa grinned behind his scarf as the lioness transformed back and seated Kirishima in his desk. She looked up at he class, "Don't ask." She sat down behind him and waited for class to start. 

Aizawa didn't even bother with waking up the poor red head, he knew how he felt anyways. The day went on and it seemed so long, Kirishima woke up around the eigth class they had and Ari was relieved that she hdidn't have to carry him around on her back anymore. 

"You're finally awake." She smiled. 

"How did I get to class? I don't remember getting out of bed."

"Yeah...Thats my fault. You stayed up taking care of me last night and then I took you to class while you were asleep."

"You did that for me?" He asked. She nodded and he took her hand sweetly. "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thanks for looking out for me."

"Anytime." Their eyes locked, both of them not wanting to look away from one another. 

"Hey love birds." Mic spoke up. "Pay attention, you can kiss later." He said bluntly so the rest of the class could stare. Kirishima let go of her hand and Ari focused back onto the lesson. 

A while later, Toshinori came into the room, interrupting the class, "Oh, All Might. Is there something you need?" Mic asked. 

"Yes, I'd like to pull Miss Ari aside for a moment."

Without any questions she stood up and followed hwe uncle out into the hallway, "What is it, Uncle Toshi."

"I don't know how to say this." He sighed. "Actually I don't even want to say it, you've been doing so well here."

"What's going on. Uncle?"

"Isaiah is back in town." He looked at her a little upset at the situation, Ari on the other hand just sighed calmly and looked up at her towering uncle. "I know."

"You do? How?"

"Kirishima, Mina, Jiro and I ran into him at the movies."

"Why didn't you tell me? Are you okay? Did he say anything to you?" He turned into the worried uncle too quick and she had to calm him down.

"I'm sorry. I meant to tell you but Kirishima got me out of there so quick I almost didn't have time to panic." She reassured him. "He did try and talk to me but I let Kirishima know I wanted out of there as soon as possible."

Toshi sighed and clasped her shoulders in relief, almost as if he were trying to hold himself up. He brought her into a hug and tightly wrapped his arms around her. "You come to me when you see him again, understand?" His voice was between the tone of caring and demanding. She nodded to him and hugge him back. Toshi didn't want to let go of her, he just wanted to keep her safe and the safest place in his mind was with him. "I won't let him hurt you again."

"I know, Uncle Toshi." She replied, muffled against his chest. 

"Your father is coming in a couple of days to help scope out the surroundings just in case he finds out you're here." 

"No." She left her Uncle's embrace. "No one knows that he's my Dad. I'm not ready for him to come around here. Plus wouldn't that kind of make it look a bit suspicious that Crimson Riot is visiting UA?" 

"We'll make an excuse for him and say that he's here to apeak to the class. No one will suspect a thing."

"Okay." She nodded. Toshi looked down at her and hugged her again protectively, kissing her forehead before letting her go back to her class. Ari sat back down in her seat and Ejiro could see the thoughtfulness in her face. He scribbled something down on a piece of paper and handed it to her. 

Is everything okay? He wrote. Ari opened it descreetly  and read it before writing something down and passing it back

IT is back in town...:( 

He opened it and frowned, that feeling in his stomach returned...something was gravely wrong.