Texting Sis.

That night, Ari couldn't sleep. She had been thinking about Isaiah and how she could even escape this situation with out getting hurt again. Her heart seemed to pump with anxiety, keeping her awake while her body only wanted to rest upon her soft bed. She sighed and left her room, walking down the hallway to lightly knock upon Kirishima's door. He could hear the knock but his body couldn't peel away from the bed fast enough, he was so comfy. Ari knocked a second time and he finally awoke, opening the door. 

"Ari?" He looked at her with concern. "What's the matter? Why aren't you asleep?"

"I couldn't fall asleep, Eji. There's too much on my mind." 

Kirishima was touched that she had come to him for help. he cupped her face and noticed the expression she had the second his hand made contact with her skin. "You missed my touch didn't you?" He asked. Ari looked up at him and nodded, leaning into his touch.

"You are so cute, come here." He hugged her firmly, making her feel like a fragile bird in his strong arms. She buried her face in his chest and they stayed that way until she decided to leave his embrace. "What is on your mind?" He asked. 

"Isaiah."

Kirishima suspected as much, the guy was pressing charges on his best friend, not to mention torment his girlfriend just by showing his face around her. It was like he got a kick out of seeing girls suffer. "Can you tell me about his quirk again?" He asked. 

"Its called Pause. He can pause anyone like a remote control can and he can do what he likes with them while they watch."

"...Did he use it...on you?" He hesitantly asked. 

"He didn't need it with me, Eji. He liked to see me...struggle."

Kirishima felt sick to his stomach now. Isaiah was pure evil and he had to be taken down this time for Ari's peace. He swallowed back the sick feeling in his throat and looked back to her, "Does he have a draw back?"

"He can only hold his quirk for a certain amount of time and he can only do it to one person at a time. Which means he has to figure out who can be a good target for him to victimize before he uses it."

"Oh my God." He shook his head, still feeling awful that he even had to ask that. Ari took his hands and met his eyes, "I am okay with talking about it, Ejiro."

"I know...hearing what you had to go through, it breaks my heart." He placed a loving hand in her hair as he stared at her in confusion. Why would anyone want to torment such a sweet soul like Ari? He couldn't wrap his head around it. "Let's not talk about it any longer. Let's just be with each other right now." His red eyes gleamed. 

"Okay."

He sat down on the edge of his bed and waited for Ari to sit next to him. He let her make the first move so he knew she was comfortable. He was careful paying attention to her, he could spot the tiniest speck of fear in her eyes and he did everything he could to keep her comfortable with him. She climbed into his bed and he followed slowly, watching meticulaously for any signal that told him to stop. Ari looked at him being cautious and she giggled, "Get in here, Eji. I'm the one that came to you, remember?" 

He blushed, feeling a little stupid when she said that. "I just want you to feel safe."

"And I love that about you." Her hand cupped his chin. "I trust you."

Her reply made him so happy that he jumped into bed with her and threw the covers over both of them. He gathered her up in his arms and nuzzled into the crook of her neck, making her laugh. That only made him kiss her neck repeatedly as she became a red faced giggling mess in his arms. "Stop!" She laughed out. 

"Okay." He said in a playfully disappointed tone of voice. 

"I know we aren't supposed to be talking about it now but... I just realized something." Ari said. 

"Hmm? What is it?" He asked, intently listening. 

"Isaiah never did this with me."

"He didn't?" He asked. 

"No. It was always some grand gesture to dazzle me. It made me more susceptable to get me to do what he wanted."

"Well...I'll make sure to...play with you more!" He nuzzled into her neck again to hear her intoxicating giggles once more before they settled down to sleep. Ari looked up at him with a bewildered expression on her face, "What's the matter?"

"I'm scared, Ejiro." She confessed. "What if he-"

"I promise that he will never hurt you again."

"But, what about the rest of the girls? I want them all safe too." She worried. 

"I think Bakugo and the rest of the class have that under control, Ari. Everything will be okay."

Arinna nodded and tried to sleep, feeling his warm chest against her cheek. Ari was the first one asleep and Kirishima was left thinking of what he could do to protect his girlfriend from another incident with Isaiah. He carefully pulled out his phone and texted someone. 

Iro: What's up bro? Its late. Everything okay?

Red Riot: I'm okay. I just wanted some advice. I have a girlfriend who has gone through something similar to you.

Iro: Oh. Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. How is she doing?

Red Riot: She's doing much better than she was when she enrolled. Her abuser is back in town though and she is worried he will hurt someone else.

Iro: What is this asshole's name?

Red Riot: His name is Isaiah.

It took a little while for her to respond and he wondered if she had fallen asleep while texting him. 

Red Riot: Sis? Are you there?

Once again the text went unanswered, his phone vibrated and he picked it up, "Sis?"

"Ejiro, what does this kid look like?" She asked. 

"Blonde hair, green eyes, tan skin. He's rich and used to be a big fan of Crimson Riot. Why? Whats going on? Do you know him?"

"He's my boss' son."