Toxic.

Raiotto sat in his office, looking over some case papers when he had recieved a call on his phone, the number was private and he hesitated to answer, "Hello?"

"Hello, there Raiotto." A familiar voice was on the other end. "How are you and Ari?"

"Don't ever mention her name again." The man growled. "What the hell do you want?"

"I am here to complain about your daughter's friends. Apparently they have attacked Isaiah in the streets and accused him of being a-"

"He is one. I don't care what you think he is. The fact is that your son defiled my daughter and he got away with it because you have rich friends in high places that got him out of the situation. It doesn't make him any less guilty."

"My son did nothing and now there are people on the street calling him a rapist because of your toxic daughter!" Isaiah's father shouted. "You and UA will regret laying a hand on my son!"

"Call again and I will personally come over and remove the reason you're still talking and ship it to the very people who funded the release of your demented son."

"Your daughter is crazy, he never did such a thing and you know it! If she still had a mother in her life then maybe she wouldn't be such a monster!"

"Yeah, how many times have you remarried, Robert? Ten? Twenty? How young is your newest wife? No wonder your son is the way he is, he doesn't know who his mother is!"

"That's it, Raiotto. You and UA will be hearing from my lawyer, Isaiah has bruises from this altercation."

"Poor Isaiah." Raiotto slammed the phone down onto the reciever, hanging up on the awful man. Paul came into the room upon hearing such a noise. "What is the matter, Sir?"

"Paul, I want you to go straight to UA and tell them you want to be employed there. Ari might be in danger and make sure you talk to Toshi too."

"Of course, Sir." 

"Call me when you get there and I will explain everything to you both."

Paul grabbed his jacket and left the house, driving to UA. 

Back at UA, Bakugo knocked on Kirishima's door, "Hey Shitty Hair it's me."

Kirishima opened the door and saw Ari behind him, "We need to talk."

"Okay, Come in." He opened the door more so he could come in and he sat down across from Ari and his best friend. "We found Isaiah."

"And? What did he say?" She asked. 

"He said some horrible things but I don't think he will be bothering you anymore. I think we scared him away."

"You didnt have to do that, Bakugo-"

"Yes, I did. I don't want to see anyone else going through what you have. I cannot bear it...to even think that he put his hands on Momo-" He put his face in his hands. "People like that deserve the worst punishment."

"I agree." Kirishima spoke up. "Let's try and not think of it now, you said that he wouldn't bother us anymore right?" 

Another knock was heard upon the door and Ejiro opened it to see Aizawa, All Might and Ari's bodyguard Paul in the doorway, "What have you all gone and done?" Aizawa asked. 

"What is going on?" Kirishima let them in and they surrounded the three kids. "Did we do something wrong, Sensei?" He asked. 

"Raiotto recieved a call from Isaiah's father today. He said that he was assaulted by some boys from UA."

"How did he know that-" Bakugo's anger exposed him and he fell silent. 

"He had you all followed. His father has friends in high places, thats why he knew." Paul responded to the hot headed blonde. "He's threatening to sue the school and her father because of this altercation. What exactly happened?" He looked over at Kirishima whose head dropped. 

"Kirishima had nothing to do with it." Bakugo told them all. "It was all me, even the other guys tried to stop me."

Aizawa looked down at the blonde in disappointment, "What did you do?"

"I..." He looked at everyone in the room. "I choked him."

"Why?" 

"He put his hands on Momo, Sensei." Ari interrupted. "Mina and Yaoyorozu were shopping, Momo bumped into him."

"What did he do to her?" Aizawa was now enraged, the fact that one of his students went through something like this made him want to tear tokyo apart just to find him. Ari shook her head, "I'm sorry. I can't tell you what he did to her. You have to ask her yourself."

Sensei merely nodded and calmed himself, "Who were the boys that accompanied you, Bakugo?"

"Sato, Kaminari, Iida, Shoto and Tokoyami."

"And you said they tried to stop you?" Paul asked. "So they didn't have anything to do with the violence?" 

"No. It was all me, like I said."

"Why did you even resort to violence at all, young Bakugo?" All Might asked. 

"He was just trying to protect me." Ari told them all. "Ever since he found out what happened-"

"I have been protective of all the girls in our class. Even the guys that went with me are starting to be more on guard."

The three men nodded and looked at each of the three kids in the room, "Okay, I admire the desire to protect the class, Bakugo." Aizawa started. "But this has blown up into a legal matter so you have to leave this with us now, understand? We cannot have the school sued because of what you did and that goes for any other student who tries to do something like this."

"Yes, Sir." Bakugo replied. "It won't happen again."

"As for the class-"

"We already worked out a system for the class." Ari told her sensei.

"You can tell me about it later. If you see him on the street, don't engage with him again." Shota clenched his fists, already regretting the words that were about to come out of his mouth. "Until we get all of this figured out and fixed, leave the boy alone."

The request from the sensei made atmosphere in the room feel hopless, the three students fell silent, nodding their heads. Kirishima's hand slipped into Ari's reassuring her that everything would be okay.