Iro Kirishima

So

So...I realized that Iro is like the last three letters of Ejiro, HA! but I did look it up and it has a really cool meaning, Its a girl's name meaning Hero(color, light) I kind of wanted her to be someone that Ejiro looks up to like he does with Crimson Riot. Enjoy meeting her, she's a pistol! (Credit to the artist)

Iro rushed though her work day and she did her best to make sure that she didn't look rushed either, her little brother told her to play it cool. She hated when her baby brother was in trouble, some say that blood doesn't make you family but...their blood would never seperate, they were family. They always had each other's back, when she had her abusive boyfriend and he found out that she was being beaten, there was nearly nothing that could keep him from killing the guy. 

"Hello, Iro." She was diverted by the voice that called her name and she looked up at the owner of the voice, she almost jumped at the sight of Isaiah's face. "Oh, my God! Are you okay?" She asked. 

"Oh, I'm okay. Just some guy who decided to use me as a punching bag. I guess that's what you get for being rich." He held the ice pack upon his swollen face. Iro tried not to roll her eyes at what he said to her, rich people problems. "That's okay. Dad is about to do something about it." He waved his hand as if swatting an imaginary fly from his face. 

"Well, I hope you get better soon. They really messed you up." She meant that last part, she wanted the little brat to hurt a littler more, just a little more. 

"hmph!" He tried not to laugh. "I've been through worse." He stuck up his nose.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked. 

"No, I just wanted to say hello. May I say...you look lovely today." He even went as far as winking at her cheekily. Iro now rolled her eyes for real. "Sixteen and twenty-six don't add up, Isaiah. Don't start."

Isaiah just laughed at her remark, "Maybe you can settle a rumor for me." He leaned on her desk. "Were you..." He looked around to see if anyone was around to hear. "Were you in an abusive relationship when you were younger?"

Iro's eyes widened and she looked up at him with fury bubbling up within her, "What?"

"Oh, I don't mean anything by it...I just heard other people talking around the office, that's all."

Iro looked at the time on her computer and logged off, gathering her things as fluidly as possible, she didn't want to hurry, he would've taken that as a signal that he had gotten under her skin. "Have a good day, Isaiah. Keep Ice on that swollen eye. You don't want it to get infected." She hissed. 

"But, what about your abusive relationship? I'm concerned-"

"You don't need to be concerned. Quite frankly, its none of your business."

Isaiah's face fell and he looked her up and down as if analyzing her to see what she believed and what she would do next, "You're right. My apologies." He let her leave fot he day and she walked down the sidewalk, checking to make sure that he wan't following her. If the little information she had about him was true, then she had to be careful. She made it to the dormitories and checked in with the security before going inside. She called her brother, "Hey Sis."

"Open the door."

Kirishima hung up and rushed to the front doors and saw her coming up the steps, "Hey little bro!" She came into the common area and all the students stared at her. The boys stared even harder, Kirishima didn't say he had a hot sister. "Close your mouths boys, younger men aren't my thing." She addressed their astounded looks and they scattered. She smirked and looked at her brother, "Talk to me, what's been going on?" She asked. 

"Come with me."

They left the room and Iro seemed to walk out of their sights with staggering confidence and purpose, "Holy Shit..." Sero thought out loud. 

The class looked in his direction and he seemed to squirm under their gaze. 

The door to Ari's room opened and a tall red headed woman came into the room, she looked Ari up and down, "You must be Arinna." She stuck her hand out to her and Ari shook it. "Nice to meet you." She took a seat in her desk chair and sat across from the couple. Iro was a woman who mde sure she was noticed, it was her nature. She knew she had strength and purpose and she showed it when she needed to. Ari felt intimidated by her and felt inspired by her presence at the same time. 

"You two look so cute together." She suddenly smiled. "Is he being good to you?" She asked. 

"He's perfect." Ari replied, smiling back. 

"Good, you tell me if he annoys you, okay?" She assured her. 

"Of course."

"Hey now-"

"Shh! Baby Shark. The girls are talking." She shot her crimson eyes at her little brother, she wanted to get to know. Kirishima giggled at ghis nick name, he hadn't heard that in a long time. "Okay, so tell me what's goin on? I know you've been going through it lately. Tell me everything, sweetie."

"Well, your bosses son is my ex boyfriend and he..."

"Did he take advatage of you? The non consentual way?" She asked. 

"Yes."

"Okay, he's dead." She shrugged. "How do you want it done?" She asked. Ari looked at Ejiro a little concerned. "Are you some sort of...assassin?"

"No." Kirishima interrupted. "No, she's a hero."

"Hero is kind of like Assassin." Iro told her brother. 

"Stop." Ejiro was used to her intense character but Ari wasn't. "You're going to scare her."

"Am I scaring you, sweetie?" Iro asked. 

"Not at all."