Blood Diamond.

***Listen...I know the meaning of a Blood Diamond and I don't mean to offend anyone but the name is badass for Iro.***

"See?" Iro chuckled at Kirishima. "I like her." She smiled at Ari. 

"Hero? I don't think I have ever seen you in the news-"

"Underground hero, like your Sensei Aizawa." Iro replied. 

"Oh, okay. What is your Hero name?" She asked curiously. 

"Blood Diamond." She told Ari. 

"Blood Diamind? Why did you choose that?" She asked. 

"You didn't tell her anything about me did you?" She asked her Baby Shark brother. "Its my hero name because when someone hurts the people, especially my family, I'm out for blood."

"What is your quirk?" She asked. Iro stood up and hardened her fist and arm, showing a red, jagged gemstone like hardness. It shined and gleamed in Ari's eyes and blushed a red hue as her arm caught the light. "It's called Red Diamond. I can harden my body like Ejiro but a hard gemstone replaces my muscles and skin."

"Its beautiful." She smiled. 

"Thank you." She sat back down and deactivated her quirk. Ari looked at her boyfriend. "You didn't tell me she was a hero."

"Confidentiality, Sweetheart. The Hero division I am in has very secretive protocalls. I'm only allowed to reveal myself to family and loved ones and they all have to be secretive too. I hope you can keep my identity a secret to the people?"

"Aizawa is a well known hero." 

"He's an exception since he works above ground too." She chuckled. "By the way, where is he?" She asked. 

"Sleeping probably."

"Damn." She looked a bit disappointed. "Well, since we are getting to know each other, what is your quirk, Darling?" She asked. Kirishima smirked, he knew that his sister wasn't going to expect this. Ari activated her quirk and she morphed into a lioness. 

"Whoa!" Iro jumped from the surprise and she stared at Ari. "Badass! No one would ever know a ferocious beast was under all that sugar and spice." She looked down at the lioness, wanting so much to pet her on the head but she refrained. "Go ahead, Iro. Everyone does."

"May I?" She asked the lioness and she nodded. Iro took joy in feeling her fur and gushing over how cute she was. "Look at that smoosh face!" She went as far as smooshing Ari's face and Ejiro just laughed. Ari deactvated her quirk and sat back up with her boyfriend.

"Sorry, I just love cats." Iro blushed in embarassment. 

"Its okay." She giggled. 

"Okay, enough dawdling. Tell me the rest of the situation." 

The two of them told her of the whole conflict woth Isaiah and it was much more than Iro expected. How can one teen boy do so much damage? She was sickened and felt the pain Ari was in, she wanted to protect Ari just as much as Eji wanted to. "Ohhhooo!" Iro couldn't help but jump up from her seat and get a little pumped from the anger she felt. "Let's get thsi piece of trash!"

Ejiro shook his head, she hasn't changed. "What do you need me to do?" Iro asked. 

"Just keep an eye on Isaiah. He must be doing something within the workplace too. I don't know how he got the numbers of the students from the whole school. He had to have hacked into something."

"Oh, obviously. To open up a database as secure as UA's, he's paid someone to do that no doubt." She rolled her eyes. "And the fact that he was able to walk in without the security system alerting Nezu and the security guards around here, that's Elite hacking."

"I have someone saving everything that this anonymous number sends the school, just in case it starts sharing any more pictures." Ari handed her the phone. Iro shook her head in disapproval. 

"Let me do that, okay? We don't need anyone else involved. The number more than likely came from a phone number generating app so that they can erase their tracks. Isaiah is a disgusting little rat but he's a smart one. We have to be meticulous with this guy, save everything, record conversations if you have to if any of you in the class encounter him again. We need to stack up evidence on this asshole."

"Okay." Ejiro replied. 

"Kirishima, what did I tell you about getting involved in-" Aizawa came into the open door of the dorm room to reprimand young Ejiro for his violent actions but his eyes were diverted to Iro...Ah Shit!

"I see your sister is here, Kirishima." Aizawa locked eyes on her, watching her every move. 

"Nice to see you too, Shota." She said. "How's the teaching going for you?"

"Exhausting at the moment, what else is new."

"Never see you in the Hell Hole anymore." She shrugged. "What's up with that?"

"Hell Hole?" Ari looked at Iro for an explaination. 

"Its a meeting place where all the Underground Heroes go to for jobs. Some of them form teams and-"

"Kirishima, please." Aizawa cut him off. 

"Its okay, Shota. She knows." Iro looked up at the tired man's face. Aizawa bent over meeting her eyes, "You were sworn to secrecy when it came to your identity and now you just want to tell everyone about it? Do you have a death wish?!" He scolded her. 

"You have pretty eyes." She caught him off guard with her remark and he stood upright with a slight blush on his cheeks. Iro giggled and crossed her arms, watching the sight of her old comrade getting all flustered. "By the way, Kirishima already knows about it and since Ari has been involved in a terrible situation and the sweet girlfriend or my little brother, she needed to know. They asked for my help."

"God Dammit!" Aizawa controlled the urge to kick something. "Why did you involve her? Why did you decide to fight Isaiah like that after I told you not to?!"

"Now, hold on!" Iro shot up and looked at Aizawa like she was going to shout at him. She looked at her little brother, "You fucked up his face?"

"Yeah."

"Damn fucking right!"