Damaged Goods.

All Might knocked on Ari's door and she opened it to see her beloved uncle smiling at her. She groaned and plopped back down on her bed, she didn't want to get up.

"Good morning to you too." He laughed seeing her hair a mess and face all puffy from just waking up. "You want breakfast?" Her head raised at the mention of food and he chuckled at her.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Get dressed little Ari and I'll take you for breakfast. But you have to get up now, come on! Rise and shine!" He clapped his hands to get her moving.

Arinna let him leave and dressed for the day. She pulled on a green blouse and some leggings. She put on a pair of one of her many dress shoes and brushed her long reddish brown hair. She walked out, seeing All Might leaving the dorms. She had to make a gap in between their departures so no one suspected they were leaving together.

Kirishima came up to her and greeted her before she could take a step towards the exit, "Hey, good morning Ari." He smiled at her as if he had just seen an angel come towards him.

"Good morning Ejiro. How are you?" She asked.

"I am good. You doing anything later?" he asked. "Mina, Jiro and I want to go see a movie together. I thought it would be cool to invite you."

"Sure, what time?" she asked.

"Oh, not until six o' clock." He shrugged, fixing his hair bashfully.

"Okay, I'll see you then. I have to go, I'm having breakfast with Dad."

"Okay, have fun." He smiled at her again, watching her leave. Mina and Jiro looked at the pitiful guy and started to giggle at his demeanor. "What?"

"Yikes!" Jiro laughed.

"Yeah, double yikes." Mina snickered. "You have it bad."

"What are you two talking about?" He asked, not liking the feeling of being the subject of entertainment for the two.

"Come on, Eji. You have a thing for Arinna." Mina replied, smiling at him deviously.

"No I don't." He scratched his head and tried not to blush. "I just like her as a friend."

"Are you serious right now?" Jiro giggled. "Be honest with yourself. You have all the tell tale signs of a crush."

Kirishima looked a little uncomfortable now, was it that obvious? Did Ari know too? Is that why she has been acting so weird? "I don't know what you're talking about." He shook his head, playing off the accusations.

"Okay, sir. Looks like you're comfortable sailing down De' Nile." Jiro teased.

Kirishima took a pillow from the couch, looking at them mischievously. The girls screamed and split up to avoid his little attack. He smacked Jiro first and then caught up with Mina giving her a good beating with it before she tapped out.

"Just admit it to yourself, Ejiro." Mina said as he helped her up.

"I can't, she has a thing for Shoto." He told her, not realizing that Shoto had walked in on their conversation.

"What?" Shoto looked at the two a little in surprise. "Not for me thanks." He passed them to get to the counter.

"She and I are just friends. Kindred spirits if you will." He sat down at the counter. "And I know for a fact she doesn't like me like that." He took an apple from the bowl in the center of the counter. "Anyways, where is our little lioness?"

"Breakfast with her old man." Kirishima replied.

"Oh, I wish she would bring him here to meet us. He sounds like a good guy."

Ari sat with All Might as she looked at the menu, "Thanks for taking me out." She looked up from the dish she had her eyes on to look at her uncle.

"Not a problem." He set his menu down, ready to order. "You and young Kirishima have been getting close." He stated.

"He's the first friend I've made here. He's a pretty cool guy."

"Care to tell me what happened the other night?"

"Do I have to?" She asked.

"Actually, yes. You've looked distressed ever since you woke up."

"Okay, okay." She sighed. "Kirishima and I had a conversation that went a little rotten that's all."

"What was it about?"

"You know, I feel like a little tattle tale right now."

"I'm also you're uncle, so fess up."

The waiter came and they ordered their food before they came back to their conversation, All Might rested his chin on his hands to stare at her. 

"Ugh, fine." She rolled her eyes. "He knows that I don't like to be touched."

"Obviously." He chuckled. "You avoid it like the plague, he was bound to notice." Ari gave him a look and he stopped picking on her. "Sorry, continue."

"He did this exercise with me...it was weird."

"What do you mean?" He asked her. She took her Uncle's hand and trailed her fingers along his palm. "He said that his sister was abused by her boyfriend and this is what they did to help her relate touch as a good thing again."

"Doesn't sound like something to get mad about, he sounds like he was trying to help you."

"I know." Her shoulders dropped as their breakfasts arrived. "I feel bad for scaring him so badly." She picked up her fork, plying with the fluffy pancakes. "He said he's determined to be my friend."

"Well, now...he sounds like a great guy, Ari." He smiled big. "Give the guy a chance, he just may surprise you."

A pained look crossed her face, could she really have that? Could she have that again? The uncertainty that she felt made her shrink back a little in her seat, what if he didn't like her like that? What would happen if she told him about what happened to her? Would he think that she was damaged goods?