Crimson Riot.

The two of them walked the halls and ran into All Might, "Oh hello there you two." He smirked knowingly at them. They were adorable together. "Are you excited about the guest teacher we have today?" All Might winked at Ari. 

"Who is it?" Kirishima asked. All Might just chuckled at the bright eyed kid. "You'll just have to see."

"Will they be with us in training?" He asked the teacher who towered over him. 

"Yes, and I think the class will love him. Especially you, Ejiro." He walked off casually and left the two in silence. Ari saw kirishima's face, it was estatic. She didn't know whether to love the look on his face or loathe it. The fact that he shared a certain similiarity with Isaiah made her cringe but deep down she knew that Kirishima was a good guy. 

"Who do you think it is?" He asked her. 

"I don't know. It could be anyone." She shrugged. They walked into the classroom where Aizawa was slouched in his chair and dozing off. She giggled at the sight of her teacher, slumped over and lightly snoring, the poor guy had it rough. The class started to come in little by little until they all were sat in their seats. No one dared to wake up their sensei, they wanted the free time and everyone turned to each other to chat until Aizawa woke up from the chatter. 

"Good morning, class." He spoke as he rose from his desk. 

"Good morning Sensei." The class responded. 

"I would say thank you for letting me sleep but since it is an important day, I am a little irked. Wake me up next time, would you?"

Iida rose his hand and Aizawa looked at the blue haired boy, "Class Rep, what is it?"

"We have woken you up and you told us not to, that you would wake up on your own."

"Yeah well, I needed to be awake for this today-"

"Iida does have a point, Sensei. That's a bit inconsistant, how do we know when you want to sleep and when you want to be woken up?" Denki spoke up. 

"Alright!" He exhaled. "For one, Kaminari I am allowed to be inconsistant, I work two jobs. and next time raise your hand." He saw the yellow haired boy raise his hand and the man shook his head. Ari giggled at the banter their teacher was having with the class, it was entertaining to see. 

"What is so important about today, Sensei?" Ejiro piped up. 

Aizawa looked over at the red head and then back at the whole class, "You mean, you all don't know who came into school to teach you today?" He asked. 

The class shook their heads, clulessly and the tired teacher smirked, "Well, I wont ruin the surprise. All Might will be coming in soon anyways. He can tell you." With the class groaning in protest, Aizawa climbed into his sleeping bag to let the class wait until All Might came in. 

He walked into class and saw how deflated the class was and chuckled, "Now, who wiped the smiles off the faces of my class?" He looked over at the culprit in his yellow sleeping bag. "Come on, get some smiles on those faces and lets get to the training grounds." He led them out of the class room and into the training area and there standing before them was a tall red headed man. Ari shrunk back seeing his towering figure, would they notice? She looked over at Kirishima who seemed to be at a loss for words, "Holy Shit." He said under his breath. 

There, standing in front of him was the very hero that inspired him to be a hero himself. Crimson Riot. Ari blushed when she saw his face, wow...he really did hold her father to a high esteem. She couldn't help but smile at the look on his face, "Ejiro, are you okay?"

Kirishima opened his mouth to speak but only a little squeak came out, so not manly but...still cute. She covered her mouth from giggling and looked at All Might and her father in front of them, "How many of you know who this is?" All Might asked. 

A few hands raised and Kirishima, without warning spoke up, "Crimson Riot." He said, seeing the hero look over at him and Kirishima felt as if his stare alone could freeze him in place. 

"That's right, Kirishima. Crimson Riot will be training you all today." All Might replied. "Actually, young Kirishima. Why don't you come up and meet Crimson Riot and tell him about yourself."

Ejiro's mouth opened, amazed that he would even be singled out in class. He stepped forwards and looked up at his role model, "Hello, I'm Ejiro Kirishima."

"Its nice to mee you, Kirishima. What's your quirk and Hero name?"

"My hero name is Red Riot and my quirk is hardening, I can make my body as solid as a rock."

"Red Riot, huh?" He looked over the boy in his hero suit and smirked. "Where did you come up with that  name?"

"Well, it's actually out of respect for you, Sir. You've been my role model when I was younger." He averted his eyes from the tall red headed man in fear of his disapproval. Crimson Riot, seeing the humility the boy had already possessed at such a young age, placed a hand on his head, ruffling his hair, "I am truly honored you think of me so highly."

The boy looked up at him and smiled, "Its an honor to meet you." He gave a formal bow and then returned to Ari. Crimson Riot looked over the mass of students who stared back at him. 

"Today we will be learning how to persue a villain." He started. "Some of you may think that's easy but I will show you that it is not. It takes skill, fast thinking and stealth to chase after a criminal especially when there are obsticles in the way. How many of you know the art of Parkour?"