Frozen Yogurt.

She opened her door and fell onto her fluffy bed, letting the comfort consume her as she laid there lazily. She heard everyone laughing and having fun in the other room but she refused to move from her position. She was too tired from socializing, it was time for her to sleep.

All Might knocked on her door and she mentally groaned answering it, "oh, it's you Uncle Toshi." She gave him a faint smile, letting him in.

"Who were you expecting?" He asked suspiciously.

"No one." She replied sarcastically. "I just didn't expect to see you."

"I brought you dinner." He placed the bag of food in her hands.

"Thank you Uncle Toshi, you didn't have to do that."

"I figured you were hungry. It is dinner time." He smiled.

She opened the food containers to see that it was red bean soup, rice and meatballs. "Oh you're so sweet, Uncle Toshi."

"It's a chilly night, thought it would warm you up." He sat in her desk chair. "How did you like your first day?" He asked.

"It was interesting. Besides the part you were there for, everything seemed okay. I'm exhausted from being around so many people though."

"That will get better in time, you have been protected from society most of your life." He sat down in her desk chair as she ate her food, taking out his own dinner.

"Did you talk any boys today?" He asked her.

"Yeah..." she ate a spoonful of her soup. "They were nice."

"Which ones?" He asked her. "Don't tell me it was Bakugo."

"God no...Shoto came in and helped me hang up my compass rose." She told him. "...I had a hard time doing it by myself."

"That's very nice of him. What do you think of him?" He assumed she would have something interesting to say about him since he had the same condition as her. He knew that once she saw him, she wouldn't feel so alone anymore.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one that has different eyes. What happened to his face? He has a scar on one eye."

"You're not the only one who has trauma, sweetie. He has a story to tell too. Maybe when you're brave enough, you can ask him yourself."

Ari rolled her eyes, as if that would ever happen. "I sit behind Kirishima."

"Oh yeah? He's a pretty nice guy. You two will get along great." He told her. She looked at him, still not convinced. "All in good time, Arinna."

She dipped a meatball in her soup, munching on it before looking back at her uncle, "Thanks for getting Dad to let me study here." She said.

"You know I would do anything for you. You and your Dad are the closest thing to family."

"I know." The two of them were interrupted when Kirishima came into the doorway, "Hey, Ari. How are you?" He asked.

She looked at her uncle, hoping he would save her, he nodded to her to speak to him. "I'm...uhm...I'm okay. What about you?" She asked.

"I'm good. I thought you might want to hang out with us today. Me, Jiro and Mina are going to get some frozen yogurt. There's a cool yogurt bar that just opened." He flashed his sharp smile at her again. Ari looked at Toshi and then back to kirishima who was waiting for an answer.

"I don't-"

"Of course she can hang out with you." He interrupted her. "Her and I were just finishing up dinner." He gave his niece a side wink. "Have fun kiddo."

She sighed and watched him leave, " Night Unc-" she caught herself. "I mean, Good night, All Might." She waved goodbye to her uncle, the only solace in the frightening atmosphere of her new school.

"Good Night young Ari." He said speaking in his non-familial voice. She then stared at the red headed boy who looked at her so friendly. She stood up, getting her purse. She had to make herself not be afraid, no matter how much it terrified her. "Okay, let's go."

"You want to go in your uniform?" He asked. She looked down at her clothes.

"I...shouldn't?" She asked.

Kirishima laughed a little, "change into something comfortable. Well wait for you." He told her, his crimson eyes not losing its gleam of friendliness. She nodded and shut the door, changing into something less constricting. She grabbed a large shruggy sweater and some light washed jeans. She stepped into some white tennis shoes and lifted her hair into a pony tail. She took her purse, her key and her wallet before leaving her room. She was shaking, could she really do this? Could she really be able to hang out with them after so long of being starved of having friends? This is what she wanted right? Why did she dread going out? She entered the common area and Kiri turned to see her, he didn't expect it...heck it wasn't even his intention, a blush dusted over his cheeks when he laid eyes upon her. He suddenly started feeling nervous, she was so pretty.

"There she is." He said, knocking his nerves out of the way for the moment. "You ready?" He asked. Ari nodded shyly.

"Hey, no fair. Why are you allowed to take the fresh meat out on the town?" Momo joked. "We want to get to know her too."

"Too bad, the Baku squad got to her first. Snooze you lose." He joked back.

Ari started to get a little suspicious, Baku squad? Was Bakugo coming too?
"Bakugo is coming with us?" She asked.

"No, the party pooper is asleep." He read the concern on her face. "He's not that bad when you start getting to know him."

She merely nodded, doubting the very words he said in her mind. "The girls are outside waiting, come on." He took her hand instinctively and she gasped in fear. He was touching her! A boy was touching her! All alarms in her head rang at full capacity but she stayed silent, letting him lead the way. It would all be okay once she sees Mina and Jiro, right?