A Confession.

Iro and Shota walked the streets after having a bite to eat from a diner nearby. Their arms interlocked as they watched the glow of the neon lights and the rush of the people in the dark night. "Do you want some dessert?" Shota asked. Iro placed her chin on his shoulder and smiled.

"Maybe." She giggled, kissing his cheek. 

"Ice cream or cake?" He asked. "I think I know the answer to this though." He teased, grabbing her by the waist, making her squeak in surprise. "Oh." She hugged his neck. "What am I thinking?" She was diverted by her phone ringing and she pulled it out. 

"No answering call on our date, Iro."

"Its my brother." She pressed send. "Hello?"

"Hey sis. We were all out tonight and something happened."

"What happened?" she asked. Shota heard the concern in her voice and listened carefully. "Where are you at?" She looked up at Shota worriedly. "Oh my god are you okay?" She put a hand to her mouth to keep from crying. "Okay, we're on our way now." She hung up the phone. 

"what's the matter?"

"Ejiro got hit by a car that was meant for Ari. Apparently they have evidence so I have to get there as soon as I can, they're at the school."

"Oh God." He didn't hesitate hailing a taxi and speeding all the way to the school. They ran up the steps and into the common area where the five of them sat at the counter waiting. "Kirishima, you're going to the hospital, Present Mic is on his way to take you."

"But, I'm fine-"

"I don't care. We have to make sure your organs aren't damaged." He said sternly. The boy nodded and hugged Iro before Mic came into the room to escort him to get checked out. 

"Tell us what happened." Iro sat down with Shota next to her and the kids told them the story. Mina played the recording and Iro listened to it carefully. "Yeah, that's the agency alright."

"Yes." Jiro said in relief. 

"Its not enough evidence." Iro said a little disappointed. "Its an amazing start. I'm surprised you all organized this in such a dire situation but, three hundred people work at that agency and the judge needs a name to narrow it down. We will have to get a confession from him."

"What?" Bakugo shook his head angrily. 

"You have to be kidding." Mina crossed her arms. 

"The agency still can be charged right?" Jiro asked. 

"Not unless you want innocent people to be punished for it." She replied. She felt their pain, this was a good step but now they needed a leap. "We need more evidence or a confession from the one who organized this."

All Might came bursting through the doors and rushed to his niece's side, hugging her tight. "Are you okay. I just heard the news."

"I'm okay. Every one is okay." She assured him. 

"We can't even get the owner of the agency to get arrested for this?" Bakugo asked. 

"No, confession or nothing."

The people at the counter fell silent, thinking of what to do. "I can get the confession."

All Might looked down at her and hugged her shoulders guardedly, "You will do nothing of the sort!" He scolded. 

"Unlce Toshi. I'm not afraid of him anymore. I'm angry at him. I'm willing to do anything it takes for him to leave me alone." 

"Ari is right." Iro told the hero. "She may be the only one who can get it out of him. Since they were once...close, she might be able to do it successfully."

"You cannot be serious." All Might looked at the two adults across the counter. "Raiotto will never allow it."

"He will when I talk to him." Ari spoke up. 

"This is ridiculous." All Might took his phone out and called Raiotto, explaining the fiasco that had unfolded. The others kept brainstorming for another option. Once things settled down a little more, Iro left to attend to her brother and Shota and Toshi stayed with the kids. 

All Might and Ari sat on the couch talking, "You must be joking." He shook his head. 

"No, Uncle Toshi. I'm not. I can't live in fear anymore. He tried to kill me tonight. I have to stop this." She felt the anger in her chest. All Might shook his head and sighed a frustrated sigh. "What if he hurts you again? You haven't even finished your trauma training."

"I have done much better than anyone expected." She sat up in defiance. "What if he hurts someone else in the class? That would be my fault for not acting on it."

"He is dangerous, Ari. He hurt you in the worst possible way and I promised myself I would never let it happen again."

"You seem to forget that I can be dangerous too." She said, making a growling guttural noise from her throat. "I have to do this."

Raiotto came into the dormitory and spotted the two sitting down on the couch. "All Might filled me in on your little plan." He sat down across from them. "I don't think its such a good idea."

"But, Dad-"

"I know your heart is in the right place but I cannot let this happen. I will not let him hurt you again." 

"With all do respect, Dad." She leaned forwards to look into his eyes. "This time I am not alone. I have my friends and my sensei, a crowd of heroes including you and Uncle Toshi to protect me. I'm not going to go in there with out you all behind me."

"She's right. She won't be alone." Shota butted in. "We can talk to support and see what they have for her to pull this off without a sweat."

"You approve of this?" Raiotto asked a bit disturbed. 

"I do, She's come a long way and I think she'd ready to prove it."

All Might shook his head and caved, "I can talk to my buddy down at the police station and we can have the police ready to arrest him when he does."