I Trust Them.

***TRIGGER WARNING*** Please don't look up the Hz Frequency I want you all to feel safe when you read my stories.

Ari woke up early to get into the school, Bakugo had texted her to meet him in the gym. She knew that she was to be trained today but what he would be doing was kept under wraps. She walked into the doors of the school and suddenly a black cloth bag was draped over her head and she was dragged into the gym as she struggled in the person's arms. She was thrown into a chair and tied, All she could hear were the footsteps surrounding her. 

Her father and Aizawa were nearby but they kept themselves hidden from her vision since they wanted her quirk to activate during the training, seeing them would give her comfort. Besides the footsteps, the room was silent and she tried to make out what she could through the threads of the sack. She could only see a figure standing in front of her and nothing else.

Bakugo had to make this as real as possible so he couldn't explain what he was about to do. He had to awaken her five senses one by one in order for her to sense that she was in danger. The lights shut off and she was in complete darkness. She reminded herself of what Bakugo had told her, to try and activate her quirk while she was afraid. The darkness certainly helped with the effect, hear heart was starting to race. Bakugo wanted to concentrate on  her sense of hearing, under trauma all senses heighten and he wanted her to hear herself in danger. 

Ari didn't know what to expect until she heard the scream of a chainsaw right next to her ears. She jumped and leaned away from the sound and tried not to panic...activate damn you! She tried so hard to keep in mind to activate it but it still wasn't working. Bakugo pulled out all the stops, The sounds of screams and explosions. Aizawa stepped in while the horrific track of screaming was playing and whispered into Bakugo's ear. The student nodded and the track cut, leaving Ari panting from the stress. Aizawa played a frequency from the speakers that he knew worked on him when he had his own training. He hated that he had to pull out the little secret weapon but Ari needed the push. 

This frequency  was designed to cause panic and fright, they all just needed to see her quirk come out to defend her. If she wanted to be a hero then she had to get past the fear and uncertainty she was feeling and fight. The sound rang in her ears, she could feel the frequency in her teeth and it not only made her freak but it also annoyed her. She groaned out a painful sound as she tried to block out the noise. Aizawa and the other two started to see her Lioness Kanines sprout from her mouth and go back in, they were on the right track. Her painful cries started sounding like growling and Bakugo smirked at the progress. 

"We're out of time, Let's stop for now." Aizawa turned off the sound and Ari sat back in her chair, relieved that the torment was over. Bakugo untied her and took the blinding off her face. He knelt down to meet her eyes, "Are you doing okay?" He asked, genuinely concerned that he might have overstepped. Ari nodded and stood up from the chair. "How did I do?"

"Better than I expected." He told her. Aizawa and Raiotto approached them and her sensei looked her in the eyes, "I apologize for the frequency. You made progress though, I am impressed." 

"Thank you."

"Go and get some sleep, Ari."

"I have class."

"No, not today. I see that we have exhausted you and I don't think it would be good for you to be in class, what with what happened last night." He shook his head. "Get some well needed rest and I will have Kirishima bring your homework to you."

"Okay, Thank you sensei." Raiotto walked her back to the dormitories. As they walked he felt bad for what they did to her in the gym, to see his daughter under so much stress made him feel like he failed in protecting her. "Dad." Her voice made him look up. "I asked for this, don't feel bad."

"I know. I'm your father, I have the natural instinct to protect you, that's all." He shrugged. 

"You are protecting me by letting me do this." She hugged her father, She had been starved of his warm hugs since she enrolled and the feeling of his strong arms around her was like coming home.  "Is there anything you need before I leave?" He asked. 

"No, I think I'll just sleep this off." She shrugged. 

"I am proud of you, Arinna." He looked down at her endearingly. "You showed progress, you're going to beat this."

"I know, it feels...strange." She admitted, to think that the horrific training she went under worked made her feel an odd sense of security. "And I feel pretty accomplished."

"Good." He kissed the top of her head. "If you need me, just call me."

"Okay."

He waved his daughter goodbye and she left to get back to her room. That frequency Aizawa used really made her feel drained and tired. Who knew a sound could make someone so weak and exhausted? She opened her door and plopped down on her bed, closing her eyes and hoping that sleep would shut her eyelids quickly. 

Kirishima couldn't sleep last night, he knew that her training was this morning and he could only imagine what Bakugo would do to her. He knocked on her door and she stood to answer it. "Oh, good. You're okay." He hugged her tightly as if he hadn't seen her in years. 

"Of course, I'm okay." She reassured him. 

"I knew your training was today, they didn't hurt you, did they?" he said checking her over.

"No, they didn't hurt me, I trust them."