Entertaining.

"Arinna!" All Might called out to her, catching her arm before she ran out the front doors. She didn't even want to look at him, he was probably disappointed in her. To her surprise, she was held tight in a hug. "Shhh...it's okay. That didn't go as planned."

"I'm sorry." She sniffled.

"Oh, no sweetie. I'm sorry that he spoke to you like that." He pulled out a tissue for her.

"I hate my eyes." She said as she wiped them clear of her tears.

"There's nothing wrong with your eyes."

"I wish they were normal so everyone would stop talking about them-"

"I don't want them normal. Normal is boring. I think you're lucky to have two colors for your eyes." He smiled at her.

"Stop. You're just saying that to make me feel better." She sniffled.

"Ari, how long have I known you?" He gave her a look. 

"Since I was born." She looked up at him towering over her.

"You know I don't say things just to make people feel better. I mean what I say."

"I just don't see how they are so special..." she looked away and he caught her chin so she could look at him.

"You have two of the most beautiful eye colors in the world. Brown which reminds me of chocolate, Minty green which resembles mint chocolate ice cream." He booped her nose. She giggled at his description of her irises.

"It just sounds like you're hungry."

"I got you to smile, though didn't I?"

"Sneaky." She rolled her eyes at him. He crossed his arms and they both stood there a moment.

" let me know when you're ready to go back in."

Go back in? Who said that she was ever going to go back in? She didn't want to face the class again, how could she face them all now when she ran out like a coward? Walking down the halls just gave her anxiety and seeing the altercation just earlier made her feel like she was going to have a heart attack.

"OK, I guess I'm ready."

All might gave her a proud smile and escorted her back into the class where they all looked at her apologetically except for one who looked completely insulted.

" I'm sorry." She looked at the class again. "do you all still have any questions for me?"

" Yeah answer mine first, Posh." Bakugo growled.

"What did we just get done talking to you about?" Aizawa scolded rubbing his temples in frustration.

"No it's all right I'll answer it." Instead of addressing Bakugo personally she looked at the class as a whole so that she wouldn't be so nervous interacting with him.

"I was born with a condition called heterochromia. It's basically where my eyes take on two different colors. There are many variations of heterochromia and I'm sure half of you in here actually have it yourself and don't know it."

"Is your condition an effect of your quirk?" Mina asked her sweetly.

"No it has nothing to do with my quirk. I was just born with two different colored eyes."

"Yes sometimes that condition doesn't always pertain to someone's superpower." Shoto spoke up, giving her a reassuring nod.

"What is your quirk exactly?" Kirishima asked. "I'm curious to know."

Ari looked at All Might, looking for some reassurance that she was allowed to show what she was capable of. All Might thought about it for a minute, showing it off would actually give her a bit of an upper hand and she would gain some of the respect from the class immediately. He nodded to her letting her know it was OK. She accessed her quirk and she suddenly morphed into a reddish brown Lioness, the same color as her hair. The same mismatched eyes stared back at the class as they gasped and fright. Bakugo almost shrunk back at the sudden reveal and didn't exactly know what to think. One thing he did know was that he felt very threatened by her appearance.

"Whoa! So you are a cat!?" Denki said, standing on his chair to get a better look at her.

"I believe the technical term is Lioness." Tenya Iida spoke up as he got out of his desk to stand and announce it to the class. Ari walked in between the rows of desks so that everyone could get a good look at her. Kirishima looked at her with deep intrigue, A beautiful young lady turned ferocious beast, You don't see that every day.

After Ari made her rounds she returned the front of the classroom and sat on the floor, "So what? she's a dumb cat." Bakugo said to silence the sounds of awe around him. 

Ari locked eyes with him and let out an ear shattering roar. The class could see that he visibly jumped from the surprise territorial act and they laughed. Even Aizawa who has always been stoic in nature let out a small chuckle, "All right let's get back to the lesson thank you Ari for your little presentation it was very entertaining." He gave her an appreciative smile as she morphed back into her human form.

She took the only empty desk which was behind the redheaded boy that she seemed  perplexingly transfixed with making out his character. She sat down without a word and he turned, meeting her eyes, "It's nice to see you again Ari." He told her with a bright shark tooth smile.

Still being too speechless to talk to any boy in general she merely smiled at him before he turned back to the teacher. Her heart blazed in her chest for two reasons, the sheer panic that pulsed through her from every interaction she had made that day. The other with the ardent yearning to be more brave than she currently was.

The two feelings collided as to be expected, making a potent mix that tortured her mind throughout the whole day making her utterly exhausted by the time she reached her door.