Chapter 1-Meleanu Hospital

Once in an ordinary city called Meleanu, there was an ordinary hospital. The ordinary hospital was filled with ordinary patients with ordinary sicknesses. There was nothing really special about the city or the hospital. And in all of those patients, there was an ordinary couple named Celia and Rodon. Celia was being rushed into a delivery room as she was about to give birth to a baby.

Suddenly, Celia's tummy rumbled and she cried for help. Her shout echoed through the hospital corridors. Doctors and nurses rushed into their room and cut open Celia's belly. As they took her baby out, the baby boy gave a loud wail as he entered the world for the first time. Then, a doctor said, "Congratulations, Mrs. Kovologn. You have given birth to a healthy baby boy. After letting your baby stay here for 3 more days to ensure the baby is healthy, you can go to the reception and tell the staff that Dr. Psuk has given you permission to let us leave." Then, the band of doctors and nurses left the room.

After giving birth to the baby, they thought of a name to call him. "Tom? Samuel?" Rodon suggested. "NO!" Celia shouted, "I want our baby boy to have a MEANINGFUL NAME, not these common names!" "OK." Rodon said. Then after a few minutes, they agreed to call him a super special name which no one could think of - Templt.

"It stands for: Terrific, Excellent, Marvellous, Powerful, Legendary, and Teeming !" she said proudly. "OK!" Rodon said impatiently, "I will go to the supermarket to get some food for the night. See you later!" he winked at Celia and left. While Celia and Templt were waiting for Rodon, Celia fed Templt milk and Templt fell asleep. Celia chuckled at Templt.

Rodon arrived an hour later. He was exhausted. He had 6 large bags in his hands, and he was huffing and puffing. Celia helped him to carry some of them. They looked at the clock, and they found out that it was already 7:00.

Then, Rodon took some food and said, "I got the egg and pork chop rice for you, and I got myself egg and chicken rice."

They took the spoon and fork out from the bag and started to eat. Suddenly, Templt opened his mouth and spoke, "Psychology." Rodon spilt his mouthful of rice onto the floor. "Did Templt just speak?!" Rodon exclaimed. "Yes!" Celia exclaimed, "Not only that, but he said psychology!!"

They stared at Templt. 'How can Templt, an 8 hour old boy, speak a word that should be spoken by an 8 year old boy?!' They told the doctors the miracle. " Doctors!" Celia exclaimed, "Do you know my newborn son, Templt, he just said 'psychology'!" The doctors were shocked, too. They checked on his body. The doctors said, "Mr. and Ms. Kovologn, your son, Templt, is born in a smart, intelligent way! You may have good results!" "Praise the God!" Rodon exclaimed.

The next day, after Celia and Rodon finished their breakfast and Rodon said, "Since Templt is smart, let me go and buy some books about numbers and ABCs!" Then, he marched out from the hospital room and went to the shopping mall to buy books, even though Celia and Rodon actually couldn't afford a lot of books and supplies for Templt. After the two days, they left the hospital and they returned to their home. Rodon opened the door and everything was different from before. The old table was replaced by a blue cradle, and a new brownish bookcase was there, and it was filled with little books.