Chapter 9- A Bad Start

Day after day, month after month, after being appreciated by Ms. Amanda, and being shouted at by Ms. Lengard, Templt finished Kindergarten 1. Then, he took his summer holiday by doing exercises and reading his favourite books. Although he didn't get the 'Smartest Student Prize' (Andrew got that), he got the 'Most Active Prize' and the 'Maths Master Prize' too. He got the best prize in the school, the 'Champion Prize'.

After the long summer holiday, Templt went to Kindergarten 2. "We got books and stationery for Templt, now, we need to get up and go!" Celia shouted. They were getting ready to go to Templt's school again. "I hope that stinker Andrew Energl isn't with me." Templt said. "Andrew? Andrew Energl?" Celia asked Templt curiously, "Isn't he your best friend?" "No. He betrayed me by ignoring me and threw my food all across the corridor of the classroom." "That's so bad! Your father can earn just ten thousand dollars a week!" Celia cried. "That Andrew is such a twerp. I kinda wish he isn't in this school anymore!"

Fortunately, Templt wasn't with Andrew this year, but he was with a very naughty student called Thesaurus. He was fat and tall, and was also very strong. He had taken his seat! "Thesaurus!" Templt cried softly, "Can you please go back to your seat? This seat is mine!" But Thesaurus ignored him and blocked him. "Stop right there, your smarty pants!" Thesaurus boomed as he pushed Templt onto the floor.

"Stop that!" Templt shouted, "And for your information, my name is Templt!" He was now raging with fury. "Really, funny, you STINKER!" Thesaurus boomed and laughed so hard that he was about to explode in laughter. 'What should I do?' he thought. 'Hit him!' a little demon whispered in his left ear. 'Don't hit him! Calm down and tell the teacher!' a little glowing white fairy whispered in his right ear. But, it was too late. Templt was too angry. He punched Thesaurus right in his face!

"DETENTION!" the discipline teacher, Ms. Angye thundered at Thesaurus and Templt, "AT THURSDAY RECESS, GOT IT, BUSTERS?!" They nodded and left Ms. Angye's room.