Chapter 24- The Enemy Customer

Day after day, month after month, Templt always followed his schedule: Go to school, do homework, go to his shop and sell some Erase-Pens, and buy something. "Well, that's all for the schedule!" Templt said. Everyday, Templt can make at most 1000 dollars and at least 600 dollars. Because of the Erase-Pens Templt creates, he helped his family to gain more money and became richer and richer. Also, since the Erase-Pens were such a great success, Templt had no time to make more! "Come on! Give up on that stuff!" Celia suggested. She wasn't a fan of Erase-Pens. "You should try to make more inventions instead of this stupid pen." Templt was furious but delighted at the same time. He now knew what to do to make even more money: Make different kinds of inventions!

'Great! Tomorrow I have an Invention lesson! I can use that time to make an invention!' Templt thought. Then, Templt quickly started to make some more Erase-Pens but suddenly, the door of his shop banged open and a guy charged into it. It was his old enemy, Thesaurus! "Hey!" Templt cried, "Is that you, Thesaurus?" "Yeah!" Thesaurus shouted back. "I heard that your Erase-Pens are selling like crazy, and so I came to see if they are really that cool! And also, I'm very sorry that I called you a dummy a few years ago..." "No problem!" Templt cried, "Everyone makes mistakes! You can improve in that, to be a kind and good person." "Thanks, Mr. Smarty Pants. But I am going to buy your Erase-Pen, not to chat!" Thesaurus joked. They laughed loudly along.

"Well, my friend Remus said that you've got a lot of different kinds of Erase-Pens. And also, he said that the hero themed one was the best and the coolest!" Thesaurus said. "Yeah! Also, there are a few more of the football ones left. I am having a sale of them! Buy 2 get one free!" Templt said. "Ok! But I don't want that discount, and I've don't like football. Do you have a basketball themed Erase-Pen?" Thesaurus asked. "Yeah... I got 3 left. You can have one for 150!" Templt replied happily. "OK! I think I'll have the hero one and the basketball one. Is that okay?" "Here you go!" Templt said, giving Thesaurus the Basketball and Hero Erase-Pen. And Thesaurus gave him 255 dollars. "Also, Thesaurus, can you please vote for the best Erase-Pens for now? The pictures of the Erase-Pens are behind." Templt added. Thesaurus quickly placed his name onto the 'Hero Themed' Erase-Pen. "Yeah... Most of the customers chose the Hero one." said Templt boringly, "Well, thanks for your vote!" "Bye Templt!" Thesaurus said, "Byeeee!" Templt called.