Chapter 12- Not Bad!

"Thank you, Ms. Ruth! I am so thankful and delighted to get rid of those very mean teachers!" Templt said happily. "No problem! Come on, you need to go back to your lessons!" "But wait, Ms. Ruth, I have a question." Templt said. "What question?" "Who will replace the teachers if you fire them?" Templt asked. "Oh yeah! I never thought of that!" Ms. Ruth cried. "Ms. Ruth, why don't you use Ms. Amanda as our Maths teacher and Mr. Mickey as our English teacher? They are very kind!" Templt suggested. "Good idea, Templt!" Ms. Ruth said, " But now, quickly go back to your class! I will help you to do it later!" "Bye, Ms. Ruth!" "Bye! See you!"

Templt felt warmth in his heart. 'Finally, no more deaf problems!' he said in his heart. Then, he continued to walk back up to his classroom. Then, he saw a very familiar teacher in the classroom who had a very fierce face. That was Ms. Angye! And she will be teaching them General Studies! Not only that, she is shouting at the naughtiest boy in the class- Thesaurus! Templt smiled and returned to his seat. "Hey you!" a student whispered, "Take your General Studies books out!" "Thanks!" Templt whispered back. He quickly took his books out and pretended he knew nothing.

After finishing shouting at Thesaurus, Ms. Angye said, "You have all taken your books out already! Good! Now-" "Ms. Angye!" Thesaurus interrupted, "Templt came in without knocking the door and he was late!" "No he didn't!" Ms. Angye said. "And don't interrupt! Get it?" "Okay..." Thesaurus said. "Now, please get your books out. We will learn the special tree of the Americans." Templt sat on his chair, taking notes and writing down the answers on the books. Ms. Angye looked at Templt every time he wrote something on his books. 'Wow!' she thought, 'Templt is such a good kid! I shouldn't have given him detention!' Then, after General Studies class, Ms. Angye went to find Templt. "I'm sorry I gave you that detention. I knew that Thesaurus made you angry. I am sorry, and your detention is cancelled." Ms. Angye said. "No, I should take that. I did wrong, and I need a punishment. Please, Ms. Angye, don't cancel it! I need to make changes and not to do that ever again!" Templt rejected her. "Um, okay!" Ms. Angye said. Then, she left, shocked and very curious.