Chapter 10- The Plan

Templt grinned. He was happy to see his new enemy scared. And actually, he wasn't scared about detentions. Thesaurus was so frightened that he was about to faint. "Don't y'know, Ms. Angye was very furious at one of the students in detention?" he asked Templt. But Templt, just grinned happily and continued to walk back to their classroom. His smile faded when he saw who was inside the classroom.

It was Templt's greatest enemy, Ms. Lengard, who was their class teacher! "SIT DOWN, TEMPLT!" she thundered as usual, "YOU HAVE BEEN LATE FOR 10 MINUTES! DETENTION AT THURSDAY BREAK!" "Sigh." Templt sighed. He thought of how hard Thursday could be. Two detentions. No break. No recess. 'What a day!' he thought.

The next lesson was English, and Ms. Lengard was there to shout at Templt the whole lesson. She boomed when the bell rang, "TAKE YOUR BOOKS OUT!" Then, when Templt took it out a second late, she thundered, "TAKE YOUR BOOKS OUT, I SAID!" Templt quickly took it out and sighed the largest sigh he ever did. He could see Thesaurus smirking at him. Then, Templt kept thinking how mean Ms. Lengard was a year ago. He kept thinking of a plan to get rid of Ms. Lengard and be shouting-free. Then, a glowing light bulb powered into his brain. He got the plan, and he was going to do it!

After being shouted at and trying to suffer, the horrid lesson ended. Templt was finally free. 'I LOVE FREEDOM!' he cried in his mind. But, his freedom didn't last long. The maths teacher, who was called Ms. Bun, entered the classroom. "Stand Up!" she said. Templt was busy finding his textbook and he was packing up his exercises. "Mr. Templt, that, is very disrespectful. A detention on Tuesday recess, and another detention on Wednesday recess." 'I got 4 detentions in a day!' Templt thought, 'First Ms. Lengard, now Ms. Bun! Looks like I'm trapped in jail!'

Finally, it was time for break time. Templt rushed down to the General Office and asked the staff, "May I find Ms. Ruth, the headteacher? Tell her it's Templt." Then, the staff called Ms. Ruth and she said, "Ok, you may enter." Then, Templt marched into the teacher's office. He saw Ms. Amanda and he greeted her. Then, he went to the headteacher's room and knocked on the wooden door softly. "Come in!" a deep voice said inside the room.

"Good Morning, Ms. Ruth, long time no see!" Templt said as he bowed down. "Greetings, Templt, why do you want to find me today?" "Oh Ms. Ruth, do you know my class teacher, Ms. Lengard, Ms. Sundey Lengard, gave a detention to me because I was late for 10 minutes because Ms. Angye was giving me a detention warning and I need to talk about what I did wrong! And also, not only that, Ms. Bun gave me 2 detentions because I didn't say good morning because I was busy packing up my exercises, and I didn't take the textbook out yet! Please! May you please help me sort this out! Can you kick them out?"