Chapter 34- On the Moon

When the spaceship landed onto the moon, everyone cheered. Templt shouted, "Finally! We are on the moon! Sioul, please unpack the vacation stuff for everyone! Thank you!" Sioul, Templt's favourite staff, helped Templt to unpack the vacation stuff for everyone. Then, Templt gave everyone a weird black tool that seemed like a walkie-talkie. Templt said into the black tool, "This is a space walkie-talkie. By speaking into the speaker, everyone can hear you, even in space! This is called SWW 2000, invented by the best inventor in this world, ME!" Hearing that, everyone cheered. Kingsley spoke something into the speaker of the SWW 2000 that turned out to be: "BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Everyone laughed again. Even Templt laughed!

Not long, Sioul unpacked everything out of the large spaceship. Templt threw one of the SWW 2000 to Sioul. "Sioul, this is a space walkie-talkie. I told everyone already, but I don't mind saying it again. By speaking into the speaker of this space walkie-talkie, everyone who is holding this space walkie-talkie can hear you, even in space! I invented this space walkie-talkie, and it is called SWW 2000!" Sioul nodded and said, "Thank you." Templt felt very delighted.

Templt gave everyone a bag and continued to speak, "Well, let's not stop for a long time, we still have a lot to do in the moon! First, I want you to gather 5 moonstones and fill up the bag I gave you with moon dust. I will give you a task list later on. But first, please do as I said. In the second mission, you guys need to put the Stars Rison flag next to the American Flag. And finally, we need to use the ADM 1500 which stands for Alien Detecting Machine 1500 to see if the moon has any aliens. The third mission is the most important. Please do your best and we can have our free time after you guys finish the three missions. If you have any emergencies, please shout to the SWW 2000 and I will come to help you. Do not fall of the craters! Go go go!" Everyone ran away to collect what their list wrote: Collect 5 moonstones and fill up the bag with moon dust. Everyone spread to find moonstones and moon dust. Kingsley was the fastest one to find five moonstones but he couldn't find any moon dust. However, Templt's cousin filled up a bag of moon dust and he asked Kingsley when he was finding the moonstones. "Hey Kingsley," Texoy asked, "Should we work together and collect moonstones and moon dust? I filled up a bag of moon dust, we can gather moonstones and moon dust together!" Kingsley smiled. "That would be great! I have gathered 5 moonstones! I just need the moon dust! We can work together!" They shook hands and continued to find the stuff. "You go this way, I go that way." Kingsley suggested. "I found the moonstones there." Texoy winked and nodded. They both ran away to try to hunt for their moon stuff.