Chapter 18- Camping

Kingsley and Templt slowly walked back to their different homes. "See you on Monday!" Kingsley said before he entered his house. "See you!" Templt cried. Then, each entered their own houses and slammed the door lightly. "Hey kid!" Rodon cried as he saw Templt. "How's the match?" "Great! Kingsley scored 2 and I scored 3 and we won!" Templt cried. "Great! What team would you face if Fernerdes was knocked out by the best team in Meleanu?" Rodon asked. They giggled and laughed when Celia saw them. "What's going on?" Celia asked, annoyed. She hated when the two boys laughed loudly. "Sorry Mum!" Templt said and they scampered away, laughing and giggling along.

The next day was Saturday, and Rodon saw Templt reading a book in a corner. "What's that book, son?" Rodon asked. "Well, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, also one of my favourite books. Borrowed it from the school library." Templt explained. "Well... Great..."Rodon muttered. He walked away, shocked to know that his son borrowed a Harry Potter book from the library instead of other books.

"TEMPLT! WE NEED TO GET GOING!" Celia called. They were going on a field trip. "Come on, we need to feel the smell of nature!" Rodon said. "OK! Wait! I need to fetch my Harry Potter book! I must bring it!" Templt replied. He quickly fetched his Harry Potter book and joined his parents on the tour bus. "Next stop: Meleanu Hill Camping Ground!" Rodon exclaimed. "Great! This should be the best camping holiday in the world!" "Come on... It won't be the best..." Celia stammered. She didn't like to go to camps.

"How comfortable this is!" Rodon cried, as he lay down onto the green grass. "This is nature! We should all agree that NATURE is the best!" Celia rolled her eyes. 'This is pretty dumb!' she thought. But something in the corner changed her mind. 'Hey? Isn't that Kingsley's mom?' she wondered. 'Let me go and check.' Indeed, that was Kingsley's mom, whose name was Marie. "Hey Marie!" Celia called from their camp. "Oh! Isn't that Celia Kovologn?" Marie cried. "Yeah, that's me!" Celia cried, laughing. "Hey Celia, long time no see! Is Templt okay now?" Marie asked Celia. "He's perfect now! Thank you for caring for him!" Celia replied. "Well, how's you doing?" "Not quite good. I hate this camping trip!" Celia shouted. "Then come with me! I hate camping trips too! But luckily, Kingsley and I set up a very cool tent over there! Follow me and I'll get your boring mood away from your mind!" Marie cried and they ran to Marie's tent.

By that time, Rodon was standing on the closest river, and was holding a fishing rod. "Hey Templt! Why don't you join me to fish? You might get something!" Rodon called. "OK! I'm coming!" Templt replied back. Then, he ran to his father's spot and Rodon threw a toy fishing rod to Templt's hand. "Here! Come on, and reel in to get something!" Rodon said. Templt held the toy fishing rod and started to fish. A few minutes later, Templt felt his toy fishing rod start to shake. "Dad!" Templt cried, "I think I got something! Can you help me to fish it in?!" "Great!" Rodon shouted. He pulled hard, and a large tuna was pulled out. "Good job son!" Rodon cried. "We can eat this fish for the night!"