Chapter 3- The Talk

It was Christmas. Snow was pelting on the roof of Templt's house. Templt's great knowledge made Celia stunned. Thinking hard, Celia decided to call the headteacher of the greatest school in the city- Meleanu Top School (Kindergarten Section).

Dialling the headteacher 's number, Celia thought of what to tell the headteacher. 'Maybe tell her about Templt's first word?' she thought. She dropped down some notes and finally, the headteacher said, "Good Morning! How can I help you?"

"Good Morning. May I speak to Ms. Ruth Tanioff?" Celia asked. "Speaking." Ms. Ruth, the headteacher of Meleanu Top School (Kindergarten Section) replied. "Good Morning!" Celia said, "My name is Celia Kovologn. I just want to tell you about a miracle that happened in our house. Do you know our newborn son, Templt? He is a genius. Do you know what his first word is? Psychology! He is just amazing! He is really intelligent! He said 'psychology' when he was just 6 HOURS old! Do you know what he's doing now? He's memorising the multiplication table of 13! He memorised 1-12 already when he's 6 months old!"

"What?!" Ms. Ruth shrieked, "How COULD that be possible, Ms. Kovologn, I want to ask? Our best student here in Meleanu Top School (Kindergarten Section) could only memorise the multiplication when he is 3 years old!" " I understand, headmistress! But I don't know why either! The doctors said that Templt was born in a smart, intelligent way!" Celia replied.

"Ms. Kovologn, will you please bring your smart, intelligent son to our school Meleanu T op School (Kindergarten Section) tomorrow? I really want to see your great intelligent son! Meet me at the General Office at 5 o'clock in the afternoon, is that okay?" Ms. Ruth cried. "Yes, ma'am! No problem!" Celia replied excitedly. 'Let's tell Templt about that great news!' she thought after she put her phone back in the right place.

"Do you know that Templt earned a place in Meleanu Top School (Kindergarten Section)? That's actually the best kindergarten school in Meleanu!" Celia told Rodon, "Cool!" Rodon exclaimed. "And also, the headteacher of the school also wants us to see her tomorrow at 5 o' clock. You don't need to do anything at that time, right?"Celia asked. "Nope." "Good! Then we can all go!"