Chapter 23- Making Money

Templt was delighted to earn money. He danced happily and said, "This is life!" Then, he quickly went to the Inventing Room and tried to make more Erase-Pens, but the doorbell rang again. "Hey, how much is one of these pens? They look cool!" a passing by man asked Templt since he was very curious of the examples in the door of the shop. "150 dollars, and 255 dollars for two." Templt replied. "Cool! Let me get one of these! Can I have the Friendship one?" the curious man asked Templt. "Ok! Can you wait here, kind sir, I will get the Friendship Erase-Pen to you right away." And off Templt went.

Templt returned with a Erase-Pen with a large heart with boys shaking hands. "Here you go, kind sir. Do you want more?" Templt asked as he gave the pen to him. "No need, thanks for that!" the man said. He gave Templt money and Templt said, "Thank you! Hope to see you again!" "See ya, kid!" the man called and left. "Yes!" Templt muttered. He earned more than 300 dollars in 3 minutes. And so, he made a poster about a crazy sale. The poster said, 'COME AND BUY TEMPLT KOVOLOGN'S OWN-INVENTED ERASE-PENS! NOW, YOU CAN HAVE A BUY 3 GET 1 FOR FREE! ALSO, EACH ERASE-PEN COSTS 150 DOLLARS EACH, SO IF YOU BUY TWO, YOU GET A 45 DOLLARS DISCOUNT! COME ON AND COME TO BUY THE ERASE-PENS!' Templt smiled as he put the large poster onto the glass door.

The next day was Monday, and Templt went to school. He gave the posters to his classmates. Templt was very tired since he got up and started to copy his advertisement poster for everyone in his class. He stuck the posters on the street's lamp posts. After school, he quickly called Rodon to go to his shop. Rodon sighed and agreed. "Do you need to go there everyday?" Rodon asked. "Yeah! You want money, don't you?" Templt replied to him with a laugh. Rodon his eyes and wore his shoes to get ready to go. When Templt arrived, he was surprised. He saw lots of people who seemed to be waiting for him! He quickly opened the shop and the people who were waiting stormed into the shop. "Hey!" somebody shouted, "How much is this?" Templt quickly told the crowd to get out and queue up. The crowd gathered up and followed Templt's words. Some of the customers left muttering to each other. But Templt didn't care. He still got loads of money to make in the next few minutes or maybe hours. Lots of customers bought the hero themed Erase-Pen, so after all the customers left, Templt made a voting list of which Erase-Pen was the best.