Chapter 29- Death Parents

After Rodon was named mayor the city became better and better. Most of the citizens liked Rodon being mayor. He was very kind to the citizens and so, more and more citizens bought Templt's inventions. Templt became richer and richer, and also thanks to Rodon being mayor, the Kovologns went to live in the mayor's old house. The house was larger than their old house. And now, Celia was more cheerful than she was before.

Templt was more famous than he was before. His father's work made him more famous by telling everyone in Meleanu City that his son's inventions were the best of the best. Rodon also ordered the government construction team to demolish Andrew's shop. Rodon was doing his mayor work very seriously when suddenly, he was murdered! It was Andrew's father, and he killed Rodon because he was mayor and for hypnotising his son. Although Andrew's father Alex was sent to prison for his whole life, he did a very good job to make Andrew happy. And since Rodon was dead, Celia ran off feeling very sad, leaving Templt to be the mayor.

Celia was soon dead because of losing her appetite. Templt cried for days or even months because his parents were all dead and none were left alive. Kingsley was there to help to try to cheer up Templt, but it was no use. Kingsley wasn't equal to Celia and Rodon. And so, Templt gave up his job as the mayor. He gave the job to someone he knew, and that was Ms. Ruth. Templt went back to his old school, the Meleanu Top School (Kindergarten Section) and tried to find Ms. Ruth but she was nowhere to be seen. He asked the teachers, "Hi! I'm Templt Kovologn! I'm the mayor of this city, and I want to find Ms. Ruth Tanioff, the headteacher!" "Ms. Ruth?!" the teacher exclaimed, "Who's that?" Then, the teacher walked away. Templt did not give up, he tried to ask the other teachers such as the deputy headteacher and the subject teachers. But still, they answered, "Who's that?" or "Have you remembered wrong?"

Finally, he asked the General Office on duty teacher. He shouted, "Listen to me. I'm Templt Kovologn, and I'm the mayor of here. Please tell me where Ms. Ruth Tanioff is!" The on duty teacher raised her head. It was Ms. Amanda! "Hey Templt!" Ms. Amanda said softly, "It's me! Ms. Amanda!" But suddenly, Templt heard some loud shouting sounds coming from the teachers office. A very large-sized teacher came storming towards where Templt was standing. She shouted, "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE??" "Me," Templt said, "I'm the mayor. SO STOP SHOUTING AT ME!" He gave his pledge to the large-sized teacher and the teacher opened her mouth and muttered, "But-But-" "SHUT UP AND TELL ME WHERE MS. RUTH TANIOFF IS!" Templt boomed. The large-sized teacher was actually Ms. Sundey Lengard! She replaced Ms. Ruth when Ms. Ruth caught Actromtus Rionis and felt very sick. She died after a few days and so, Ms. Lengard was assigned to be the headteacher. She let Ms. Bun to be the deputy headteacher and now without Ms. Ruth, Meleanu Top School (Kindergarten Section) was a very sad place for little children to learn. Trying to solve this problem, Templt quickly ordered, "Ms. Lengard, please leave this school and find another job. You too, Ms. Bun." Then, the two sad teachers, sighing but feeling very angry, left the school and tried to find another job. Templt also let Ms. Amanda be the headteacher and Mr. Mickey to be the deputy headteacher. All the students in Meleanu Top School (Kindergarten Section) were very happy. Seeing his chance, he told everyone to buy his Erase-Pens for 200 dollars. Most of the students didn't have enough money, so Templt gave them all a grand sale. $100 dollars for one!