Chapter 20- Inventing

"Class, please move your eyes to Templt." Mr. Ragini called to everyone in the class. Mr. Ragini has interviewed Templt to introduce his invention- the Erase-Pen. "Hi! I am Templt Kovologn, and I have invented this pen. Well, this pen, I call it the Erase-Pen, is a merge of a pencil and an eraser. Now, I also created a little shell and a switch. When you move the switch from pencil to eraser, the pencil moves away and the eraser starts to make way in the hole. Since the eraser is thin in size, I can make it fit inside. Then, when you move the switch from eraser to pencil, the eraser moves away and the pencil starts to move into the tip! And that's an Erase-Pen." Templt said. A large round of applause surrounded the whole classroom. "Good job, my friend!" Kingsley whispered to Templt. Templt winked at him.

"Well, that was great!" Kingsley said to Templt after class. "I have never seen that Eraser-Pen before!" "Well of course!" Templt cried, "That pen was invented by the genius Templt Kovologn, so no one could think of how to invent it! Also, for your information, the pen is called 'Erase-Pen'!" "Ok, whatever!" Kingsley rolled his eyes at Templt. "Hey, can I have one of them? I can pay you for that!" Kingsley said suddenly. "Well, maybe a month later," Templt replied, "I need to invent more and more first!" Then, Templt left.

After returning home, he started to invent the Erase-Pens. He bought all the things he needed to create more Erase-Pens. He secretly wrote an instruction menu to create the Erase-Pen. He followed the steps he wrote and succeeded in creating a second Erase-Pen. He continued to make more and more until the tools had all run out. Then, he asked Rodon, "Dad, can I borrow a shop that you don't need? I need to use it to run some of my own business." "What business?" Rodon asked, but Templt's glowering eyes made Rodon agree. "OK, I have got a blank shop at 69 Finneral Street. You can get that shop." "Great!" Templt cried, "Thanks Dad!" Templt smiled as he left and went back to his room.

"Wake up!" Celia cried. It was Saturday, and Templt needed to go to the Adneralds FC football training at 7:00. "I'm COMING!" Templt shouted. He was exhausted yesterday since he was making a bunch of Erase-Pens and colouring them with other shapes and cartoon characters. "I hope I can spend more time drawing the Erase-Pens instead of going to training. I am creating an Erase-Pen for Kingsley." "Well, you can give him the Eraser thingy for Kingsley next Monday!" Celia said impatiently, "Also, we need to go! Change into your jersey and let's go!" Templt lazily went to his wooden cupboard and took his red jersey out and put it on. Then, he found Celia and walked out to the streets. "Well, how's your inventing thing going?" Celia asked Templt on the way to the court, "Is it good? Your father told me that you are borrowing his shop." "Yeah!" Templt cried, "My invention is such a success that after I showed my class my invention, everyone wants to have one!" "Really?" Celia asked, "Yeah!" Templt cried. "Great! We have arrived at Meleanu Park!" Celia said as she saw a sign.