Chapter 25- The Argument

"Hmm..." Templt muttered, "Seems most of the customers like the hero one and the sports one... Should I make more?" Templt was still thinking when suddenly, someone charged in. It was Kingsley, and he was very excited. "Do you know that your Erase-Pens are selling like crazy now?!" Kingsley asked Templt excitedly, with Marie on his side. "I saw your poster on a lamppost, I really like it! And now, everyone's buying your pens, even Thesaurus!" "Wait..." Templt said softly, "How do you know Thesaurus came?" "Oh!" Kingsley cried, still feeling very excited, "I just saw him walking on the street 5 minutes ago! He told me that you are giving a discount on the football themed Erase-Pen, so I ran here with my mom since we are about to play some football with my friend, Edmin. He lives very close to your shop!" "Cool! Do you want to buy my football themed Erase-Pen then?" Templt asked. "Hmm... If there's a discount, maybe ok! How much?" "A hundred?" "Here!" "Hey Templt!" Marie suddenly asked, "Do you think you should make a name for your shop?" "Hey! That's a very good idea! I've never thought of that before! Thanks!" Templt replied.

"Yes! Another thousand dollars!" Templt exclaimed. He earned another 1000 dollars again! Then, Rodon went inside the shop and said, "Time to go! You earned a thousand dollars again?!" "Yeah!" Templt cried, "That was great! Thesaurus and Kingsley came to my shop too!" "Ok! Come on! Your mom is baking hot and fresh tomato fried rice for dinner!" Rodon said. "Yippee! I like being rich!" Templt shouted. Everyone looked at Templt. He blushed.

The next day, Templt got up early and started to invent some Erase-Pens before going to school. He was trying to think of what to invent for the day incoming. 'I'm going to make more Hero themed Erase-Pens!' Templt decided before making them. 'The Hero themed ones will sell like crazy!' He quickly gathered the ingredients and the tools to make another Erase-Pen. He memorised how to invent an Erase-Pen and soon got used to it. As he finished making the third one, Celia woke up and saw Templt making and colouring a Hero in the Erase-Pen. "Come on!" Celia sighed loudly, "Stop making these stupid pens-" "These aren't stupid!" Templt shouted, "If it weren't for these very useful Erase-Pens, we would still be poor aswe were before!" Celia opened her mouth and pushed her hands to her lips. She had never seen Templt shout at her so loudly.