Chapter 15- A Great Lesson

Time passed, and now Templt was already in grade 1. He was now enjoying his exercise holiday, and guess what? He was now doing grade 6 maths exercises! "Hey Templt!" Celia cried one day, "Could you please stop doing the exercises and take a great photo of Christmas? We got a Christmas tree now!" "Really?!" Temple exclaimed, "Let me see! Let me see!" He darted to the living room and saw the most beautiful tree in the world. "Thanks to you, we bought this tree!" 'What have I done to get this tree?' Templt wondered. 'Maybe Ms. Ruth gave mom and dad money cause I won the 'Best Student Prize' for the second year in a row?'

Finally, the Christmas holiday ended and Templt continued to go back to school. Templt made a good friend, Kingsley Carmon, who was also as smart as Templt. "Nice to meet you, Kingsley!" Templt said. "Good day, Templt!" Kingsley replied. They were the thickest of friends and Templt believed him more than anyone except his mother and father. He trusted him and he never thought he would betray him like Andrew did. And fortunately, he didn't. Templt and Kingsley were very talented at sports. Templt was good at football, Kingsley the same. Most of the time during recess, they went to the school field and played some football.

"Have you met Andrew Energl?" Templt asked Kingsley one day at break. "Yep. He's that guy in K2V, right?" Kingsley asked. "Wait, you studied in M.T.S. (K.S) too?" "Yeah. I never got the 'Best Student Prize'. I suppose you got them all!" "Well, 2." "Wow! That's so cool! I got a 'Champion Prize'!" "Great! But let's stop chit chatting, and return to class." "Good idea!"

When they returned to their classroom, 1A, they saw the headteacher, Mr. Nutino, was standing inside their classroom, and he shot a smug look at Templt when he saw him. Templt blushed and returned to his seat. Kingsley was sitting next to him, and he cheered him up. "Hey!" Kingsley whispered, "The Primary Section's headteacher must definitely be tougher!" "Yeah..." Templt muttered. "So, concentrate! Come on!" Kingsley whispered back. "Mr. Kovologn! Please see me during recess." Mr. Nutino said. He wasn't that kind in the letter.

"Sorry, no football match today." Templt apologised. Templt was busted by Mr. Nutino at the Class Period. He was also apologising to his football team, Striker TK. In the team, he was the captain, and Kingsley was the co-captain. Templt was the principal of the football club and was also the chairman. "You guys can do it without me. See ya, tomorrow recess!" Then, he started to walk to the headteacher's office.

"Do you know that is very disrespectful, Mr. Kovlogn?" Mr. Nutino asked Templt. "Yes, Mr. Nutino. But-" "No buts." Mr. Nutino interrupted. "Explain it to me now!" "Yeah, I know," Templt replied. "But really, could you stop saying 'no buts'? I need to explain-" "GET OUT!" Mr. Nutino shouted. "I don't really need you here! You get out of my office!" Then, as commanded, Templt stormed out from Mr. Nutino's office.

"I hate being here!" Templt said, very frustrated. "I hate Ricky Nutino! He sucks!" "Really?" Kingsley asked, "I don't think that Mr. Nutino is that bad." "He is bad!" Templt cried. "I don't want to be here!" "But if you leave, Striker TK will be lost!" a football player from Striker TK said. "I don't care! I just want to leave this place!" "Hey, mate, calm down, just do what you want." Kingsley said, using reverse psychology, "If you want to leave, just do it! We can meet at weekends!" "Yeah! We can't force you!" the other football players agreed. "Wait, no. I can't leave. I need to stay with my friends! I can't leave!" Templt said seriously. "Great! Then, you should stay with us!" Kingsley cried. "Long Live Templt Kovologn!" the football players chanted. And Kingsley taught Templt a very good lesson- Not to be so angry at others and want to give up. Just believe that the person you hate is good. Imagine he is the favourite person in the whole world. Trust yourself, and do your best, be your best.