Chapter 27- The Obey Pill

The second lesson ended, and Templt had done the voice projector of the Auto Writer. A few more minutes later, he thought of his Erase-Pens. 'Should I make the Auto Writer to have shells such as the Erase-Pens did?' Templt wondered, 'I should give it a try!' And that's what he did. He took his newest markers and started to paint and colour. Most of the classmates in his class went to see Templt's invention. One classmate called Emdeon, he was so interested in Templt's invention, he asked Templt, "Can you make one for me?" "Well..." Templt muttered. He didn't want to be rude. "Maybe you can go to my shop to buy it when I make more. It's at 69 Finnerral Street." "Well, thanks for your information! I will definitely buy your pen!" And off Emdeon left, grinning happily and sat at his seat to complete his invention.

At the end of the Inventing lesson, Templt whispered to Kingsley, "Hey, do you know that Emdeon was acting very strange at the Inventing lesson?" "Yeah," Kingsley mumbled, "He keeps staring at you. At your invention." "What is he up to now? He often hates me." Templt asked. "You can solve the mystery yourself. You're the smarty pants. I'm not." Kingsley replied, feeling very proud of his friend. "Yeah. You have a point. But really, you seemed to be following him everyday! You should know!" Templt protested. "I know. I was trailing him because he was always hating you and I wanted to make him like you..." "Aha!" Templt exclaimed, "Thanks!" Templt strolled out of the classroom, leaving confused Kinglsey alone in his seat.

Then, he saw someone at the recess bench. Since it was Break, Templt went down to the second floor and saw his enemy, Andrew Energl. When Andrew saw Templt staring at him, he cackled and said, "Hey, saw my 'invention' and was feeling you teeny weeny Erase-Pen's no match with the real genius Andrew's greatest invention in the world?" He cackled again and ran away. Templt was raging with fury. 'I'll get that loser out of this way!' Templt thought.

Then, Templt thought of a superb idea to get his enemy, Andrew Energl out of his way: Since most of the citizens in Meleanu City likes Templt's inventions, he would make a poster that said that Andrew's inventions are expensive and very useless. "Aha!" Templt muttered. He quickly ran back to his classroom and started to work. Kingsley was the Class Captain as usual, and he marched around the classroom to see if anyone was naughty. He walked passed Templt and asked, "Hey mate, what are you doing?" "Well, it wasn't your fault that Emdeon keeps following me now, it was that horrid Andrew Energl again! His newest invention, The Obey Pill, will make the person who ate the pill follow your instructions! Maybe Andrew gave the pill to Emdeon and forced Emdeon to follow me everyday! Oh no! Here he comes!" Templt cried. Templt ran away. He must think of a way to get rid of that pill, or make an antidote to that Obey Pill.