Chapter 19- The Invention

Time passed quickly, and Templt was now Grade 3. Templt was still studying at Meleanu Top School (Primary Section), and he was still perfect without the rare disease- Actromtus Rionis. And now, Templt was still studying about the new lesson in Grade 3- Space. Although it was Templt's dream, he wasn't interested in Space anymore. He was interested in another new lesson- Inventing. Do you know what the students do in Space lessons? Yeah! Just answer questions about Space and learn about the largest star and planets. But what do the students do in Inventing lessons? They make something that has never been invented and do some very mathematical worksheets which are very interesting. And now, Templt wanted to be Elon Musk instead of Neil Armstrong.

One day at an Inventing lesson, Templt was getting ready for a new invention. "Are you excited?" Templt asked Kingsley. "Yeah! I don't know what tools Mr. Ragini would give us to create an invention." Kingsley replied. Then, their Inventing teacher, Mr. Ragini entered the 3X classroom. "Good Morning class! Today, I will give you some advanced tools to create an invention. Hope you create something that will be better than everything!" Then, Mr. Ragini started to give out some of the advanced tools to the classmates in 3X. Templt received a lot of screws and Kingsley received a lot of screws AND two screwdrivers. "Can you give me one of those screwdrivers?" Templt hissed. "Okey dokey." Kingsley said in a funny way. They giggled softly and started to invent. Templt thought of what to invent. 'Hmm... Maybe...' Then, he saw his pencil. And he saw the tools. 'I'll make a pencil that is the coolest!' he said in his mind.

Then, Templt gathered the correct tools he needed to create the merge. What he is thinking of is even better. 'Why not merge my pencil with my eraser? That would be perfect!' And that's what he did. After a few minutes, Templt had started the first few steps to finish the merge of the pencil and the eraser. He successfully completed the first step and started to make the shell of the pencil+eraser pen. He created a shiny shell for the pencil+eraser pen and made it even better than he thought it would be. "Wow Templt! What is that?" Mr. Ragini asked Templt when he saw Templt's invention. "Well, I am creating a merge of a pencil and an eraser." Templt replied. "Good Luck then! I hope your invention will be a success!" Mr. Ragini said and walked away.

Templt made a switch on the bottom of the pencil+eraser pen. "Wow! That's amazing! Can you explain what this is?" Mr. Ragini asked him. "Ok... Well, that is an Erase-Pen, that's what I call it, and this pen is a 2 in 1 pencil and eraser. When you move the switch from pencil to eraser, the pencil will slide inside and the eraser will make way. And when you move the switch from eraser to pencil, the eraser will slide inside and the pencil will make way!" Templt explained excitedly. "Amazing!" Mr. Ragini cried.