Chapter 7- Lessons

"Goodbye and thank you Ms. Amanda." the students said. The first lesson was over and Ms. Amanda said, "The next lesson is Penmanship. Ms. Lengard will come to teach you guys later. See you tomorrow because today has no Maths lessons! See you!" Then, she left the classroom. Then, a tall teacher entered the classroom.

"Stand Up!" she said, "My name is Ms. Sundey Lengard. I will be your Penmanship teacher for the year." "Good Morning, Ms. Lengard." the students said. "Sit down. Now, take your small blue booklets out." she said. "Turn your booklet to page 4. You will learn letters A,B,C, and D. Then, you can start writing the letters." Templt turned the booklet to page 4 and was shocked. 'Why do kindergarteners study about the ABCs?' he thought, 'I learned it when I was 6 hours old!' But he didn't want to be shouted at by Ms. Lengard because if he said he had already learned it, he thought Ms. Lengard won't believe him, and so he started to write the letters.

Templt finished writing the letters and felt bored. 'Doing exercises isn't a bad thing, why don't I give it a try?' Templt thought. Then, he took his primary 5 mathematics exercises out from his drawer and started to do the exercises. But, no. That was a very bad thing to do. When Ms. Lengard saw Templt doing the exercises, she went to his seat and shouted, "Templt Kovologn! Why are you doing those exercises? Not only that, you didn't even write even a single letter!" Templt was frightened by Ms. Lengard, and he was too scared to prove that he had already done it. So, he was being shouted at by Ms Lengard for a full 30 minutes.

After suffering loud screaming and shouting, Templt was finally free. 'I will be deaf if that Stinky Sundey Lengard comes again!' Templt thought. Then, a teacher called Mr. Mickey (nicknamed Mickey Mouse) who taught K1X English, entered the classroom. "Good morning kids!" he said in a kind voice, "I am Mr. Mickey. I will teach you English this year!" Then, he wrote 'What is your name?' on the blackboard. He asked the class, "Who can read this sentence to me?" Most of the class raised their hands. "Yes, Ricky?" " The first word is What, and the second word is is. "Correct. But can anyone read the whole sentence out?" Templt raised his hand even higher. "Okay, Templt?" "What is your name?" Templt said out smoothly.

"Bravo!" Mr. Mickey exclaimed. Then, he wrote 'Microwaves are a silver material and they are used for cooking. "Can you read this?" Mr. Mickey asked Templt. "Microwaves are a silver material and they are used for cooking." "Excellent!" Mr. Mickey cried.