Chapter 22- The First Customer

After returning home, Templt quickly went back to his room and took a bath. Then, he started to draw Kingsley's Erase-Pen. He drew Kingsley and him playing football happily. Then, after drawing, he thought of what to do. 'Maybe I can go to Dad's shop and start to place all my Erase-Pens for others to buy and earn some money!' Templt thought. After thinking hard, Templt decided to check the shop and make some changes. "Hey Dad!" Templt called, "Dad! Can you take me to your blank shop?" "Umm... Okay." Rodon said, "Wait a moment... Ok! I'm coming!" Rodon quickly dressed up and said, " "Come on! We'll go to 69 Finneral Street now by bus!"

"Here!" Rodon cried. "The bus! We need to get on it!" Templt and Rodon ran to catch the bus. Thankfully, the kind bus driver stopped the bus and let the two boys get in. "Thank you, kind bus driver!" Templt said. "No problem!" The bus driver replied. 'Such a kind boy!' the bus driver thought. Then, the bus driver started the bus. After 15 minutes, Templt and Rodon got off the bus and Rodon said, "Here! Look! There's Finneral Street!" Templt eyes glowered. He said, "Finally!" He entered the shop and turned on the lights. The shop was blank but very shiny. The walls were white, and there was a counter. "Here!" Rodon said, "I helped you to set up some for your Erase-Pens. Here! Take off your bags and put the Erase-Pens onto the shelfs!" Templt quickly put all his best created Erase-Pens onto the shelfs and said, "Thanks Dad!" Templt cried.

Templt went to a room and saw a chair with a table inside the room. "Well, Inventing Room, I call it." Rodon explained. "Really?" Templt asked, "You made this room for me to invent the Erase-Pens?" "Yep!" Rodon said. "Cool! Thanks!" Then, Templt took his instruction manual out and started to create some more Erase-Pens. He made 2 when somebody entered the shop. Templt went to see who that is. It was Kingsley! "Hey yo!" Kingsley called. "I've come to buy one of your Erase-Pens!" Templt laughed. "No need! Your Erase-Pen is ready!" "Great! Come on!" Kingsley said.

Templt quickly got into the Inventing Room and took out a gift bag. "Here you go, my friend!" Templt said and gave him the bag with two hands. "Hey Kingsley!" Marie cried. "Should we buy one or two more?" "OK! I like this football themed one! And I want this cats and dogs one too!" "How much? Templt?" Marie asked. "Umm... 203 dollars, thanks!" Templt said.